My Glowrings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reefphilic

Enlightened
My edc items must not be heavy or bulky. That's why I've designed and built my own "N" cell light. These titanium keyrings are what I've built a few months ago.

TiRing20.jpg

TiRing2.jpg

Thanks to Vaism's suggestion. I've never thought of using it as a pendent! And yes, it have been a great conversation topic in the nightspots! :naughty:

TiRing16.jpg

reefphilic

Enlightened
Bart, thanks for the compliment!

Photorob & PB92, I've some extra at the moment. Please check your pm.

Monolith

Enlightened
Interested as well. Send email (from drop down menu under CPF name). Thanks.

Illum

Flashaholic
Omega Man said:
I'm confused, is there trit in the titanium, or a N cell powered led?

i think the small ones are trit powered, from the size comparison of the key ring i dont think theres any room in there to fit an N....

:goodjob: reefphilic, if your ever deciding to sell any....:naughty::naughty::naughty:

Jumpmaster

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think the n-cell light is unrelated...he was just saying that is an example of something he designed so that it wasn't heavy/bulky. :)

These look really slick, btw...

JM-99

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've worn a similar type thing on my neck with glow poxy sort of in the shape of a dog tag... I just got a new idea for a new design too thanks to the thread! A cylinder like this, only with glowing rings all around it. Alternating between glow and non-glow!

Sable

Enlightened
Wow!

I never thought I'd say that about a keychain fob - but I love that long Ti "glowrod!" If you have any extra left by now (Ha!), please shoot me a PM.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.