I love puppies

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast
My family is going to visit my uncle's family in Minnesota over Thanksgiving, so we left our dog at a boarder's house last night. At the moment, that house contains twelve dogs. Two of those dogs are three-month-old puppies.

The dogs are all Cavalier King Charles Spaniels (including mine). I found myself wishing for more arms so that I could pet all the little cuties who wanted attention and smooching.

On the drive back home, I kept on smiling and sighing.

Dogs and puppies are so wonderful and soft and sweet.

I am thankful for my scruffy little woofer - not just on Thanksgiving, but every hour of every day.

P.S.: All that was so sappy, but I had to say it because it's so true.

munkybiz_9881

Enlightened
go ahead man, let it all out.......:grin2:

:ohgeez: sorry

My cousin just got a new dog, its a pakanese(however you spell it)
The thing is about the size of a large rat, tiny little thing. It is cute though.

There.....thats about as mushy as I get.....I feel better:grin2:

bitslammer

Enlightened
Concept said:
I like dogs, puppies, cats, kittens, Hamsters, squirrels etc there all good.

Wow that reminded me of the logo from a restaurant I used to visit in the Greenville SC area. It was called the Saskatoon and looked like Red Green's Possum Lodge or another such rustic Canadian Hunting lodge.

Their logo was a bunch of animals (deer, rabbit, duck, elk, goose, etc.) sitting on the edge of a lake. The test read as such.

TOP: "There's room for all of God's Creatures"

Bottom: "Right next to the mashed potatoes."

Last edited:

vtunderground

Enlightened
Someone dropped off a pregnant beagle at my girlfriend's house... We've been having a difficult time finding homes for the young ones, you wouldn't think it'd be hard to give puppies away?

puppies1.jpg

nerdgineer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Puppies grow into adult dogs which you'll also need to love. I've got a Miniature Pinscher which is sort of like a Chihuahua with longer legs. She's a tiny thing so she WILL stay a puppy forever...

Thujone

Flashlight Enthusiast
My wife and I have each recently gotten puppies Kyora is my great dane, and Molly is her Boston Terrier. Lots of pics of these lovable pooches!

Thujone

Flashlight Enthusiast
vtunderground said:
Someone dropped off a pregnant beagle at my girlfriend's house... We've been having a difficult time finding homes for the young ones, you wouldn't think it'd be hard to give puppies away?

So dont give them away, stick an ad in the paper and sell them. Simply sticking a dollar sign on them will increase percieved value and expediate their finding a home! I would sooner pay for a puppy that a breeder assesses a value to rather than take a free puppy that appearently is worthless! Just trying to help!

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast
My parents and I were talking about the adorable puppies, and my mom seemed suspiciously enthusiastic about getting a second puppy. He or she would, of course, be to keep "our dog" (not "our selves"... yeah right!) company.

My uncle's family in Minnesota has a teacup poodle (probably around 10-12lbs.), and she is very sweet and cute. She's also a lot easier to carry than our 20lb. Cavalier! Of course, I also like to pick up beagles and labs, so it wouldn't be a deal-breaker, but still - it's nice to not have aching arms after scooping up a pooch.

Ledacholic Anonymous

Newly Enlightened
I love dogs, but with two youngster to look after, I have no time for them.
I gave my malteses away a few years ago. I miss them so. The female maltese gave birth on two occasions. It is an amazing experience observing her mothering many puppies at the same time. On the second batch, one of the puppy was too small to fight her way for milk. The bigger and older puppies keep pushing her away. She was too weak to suck. I virtually hand feed her with milk until she was strong enough. Funny enough she is the most cutest of them all.

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I originally posted this in the Lifeline, but now that CPF is back up, I can post it here (not verbatim):

On Monday of this week, I petted a dog at work. He's a one-year-old pit bull mix, and he's an extremely happy dog. He was pretty muddy (I had to wipe off the dirt and grit afterwards), but I didn't mind. His tail was wagging, and his tongue was licking.

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast
Concept said:
C'mon CL post your pride and joy! In Xmas motif!

Ok, I dressed up my Lab like an elf, I don't think she appreciated it too much but I'll find the pic and post it when I can....:grin2:

Forgot to add, I gave my two little stinkers (not literally, my dogs don't smell) a bath on Saturday and when I walked them Tuesday my Lab (the bad dog!) decided to roll in something so I had to bathe her ALL OVER again. What fun! :rant:

Dogs: gotta love em' :) and I do.

Last edited:

Latest posts