Where did you first hear of Arc flashlights?

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Peter Gransee has been very vocal and communicative in CPF dating back to when he announced his intention to release the Arc AAA when it was still in it's development stages. I'm wondering where you first became aware of Arc Flashlights, particularly if it was other then CPF.

Geez, I wish there was more we could do to get Arc products in retail stores. So many unknowing people are missing out on this great light (all but Arc AAA in particular) simply due to a lack of presence.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I started hearing about Arc Flashlight just over a year after the big Y2K paper tiger, when some guy named Peter Gransee poked his head in the door with an idea for a new LED flashlight that was capaple of eating only one battery at a time.
smile.gif

Lux Luthor

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by The LED Museum:
I started hearing about Arc Flashlight just over a year after the big Y2K paper tiger, when some guy named Peter Gransee poked his head in the door with an idea for a new LED flashlight that was capaple of eating only one battery at a time.
smile.gif
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I'd say that sounds about right. He hadn't yet made a single product, but was teasing us with his ideas. Now he delivers.
tongue.gif

Hey Craig, thanks for that Depends suggestion. It's under control now.
smile.gif
grin.gif

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
A review at The LED Museum, boy Craig has cost me a lot of $$$
smile.gif