International Postage

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I have recently posted a parcel to the U.S. and this year I have received several deliveries of goods from the U.S. These were paid for either by PayPal,Western Union or Visa.

I would be interested to know why people are reluctant to mail parcels internationally. I have also found this on EBay.

Thanks.

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mainly because, at least from what I've heard, is that fraud is a huge issue, especially credit card fraud. I have a few packages shipped to Europe, only to vanish in the receiving country's Customs Service.

Another point to ponder is that certain countries have regulations as to what can be sent into them, and the U.S. Post Office has a huge book that lists the various restrictions.

--dan

remuen

Enlightened
Couldn't it be that for some Americans the rest of the world does not exist? I then also would consider it as a risk to send things somewhere to the Nirwana ...
grin.gif
Or how other explanation can be given for the fact that Botech wanted to charge me with $40 (in words: forty US dollars) for the shipment of one single Infinity?

But there is also one positive thing to say: TTS has sent me three ARC AAA for $5 (five US dollars)!