Cookie from The Punishment Zone:

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
When I use the radio buttons at the top of The Punishment Zone page, Cookie Crusher alerts me that a cookie from netscape.com is trying to be installed with a duration until Saturday, May 26, 3190, 00:03:47. I reject cookies that do not end at "end of session". In doing so I cannot take full advantage of this excellent site.

Please advise

B@rt

Flashaholic
You can do so yourself with the 'edit' button...
(check box 'Delete Post'
grin.gif
)

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by Icebreak:
Moderators-

Please delete this post. I'll send it to the site. Thanks.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">You can-if you choose to, delete any thread you've started, or any post you've made, all by yourself.
-Just go to "edit" page and check "delete" box, and then hit "edit post" button.:^)

(i.e.-deleting your first post above will instantly wipe out this whole exchange that we're having now).
grin.gif

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
Careful about deleting the post! Evidently there is a problem with the delete function. You might be better off to just change the title to something like "Please Delete This Posting" and let the PTB's ( Powers That Be)do whatever is necessary to get it out of the system.
smile.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Originally posted by Icebreak:
When I use the radio buttons at the top of The Punishment Zone page, Cookie Crusher alerts me that a cookie from netscape.com is trying to be installed...
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">No PM, no email... no way to contact you.
So I'll do it here.

IGNORE or disable any cookies you find on my site. They're only for counters and link trackers. The site will work perfectly OK without them.

As for why you're seeing them only with the new buttons, I have no explanation. They should also appear when you pick things off the side menu.
Disable or ignore them, and you'll be just fine. You won't miss anything on my site without them.

I'll now close this topic here and reopen it in the Cafe, as it is no longer needed here.