• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Tri Lux V modded Mag/ WYOS / Finned / bored **Sold**

gessner17

Enlightened
This is truly an amazing light. It was built by Icarus himself. It sports 3 WYOS Lux V stars (hand picked by me), very bright. These particular LEDs had a very low VF. Tint hints to the HID blueish look but is very white. It has 3 Mcr20 reflectors, PTS-D heatsink, 6 AW 17500 batteries with FM holders. Mag is Tri bored (FM). The head is finned (MAC). It has a modified spring and UCL lens. It runs on a High voltage N-flex by georges80. It has 5 current regulated levels, maxing out at 1000ma. It can be run at setting 4 (700ma) continuously, but level 5 gets hot rather quickly but the amount of light out the end is awsome. Batteries are included and one DSD charger is included. There is one noticeable ding on one of the fins otherwise it is in excellent condition. This is a turnkey mod, it will light up when you get it. $600 shipped.
IMGP0376_resize.jpg

IMGP0374_resize.jpg

IMGP0368_resize.jpg

Last edited:

Leef

Enlightened
Re: Tri Lux V modded Mag/ WYOS / Finned / bored

Well, in the spirit of dead turkeys and the like, I'll take it. :sold:

I'll PM for PP. Thanx.

Regentag

Banned
Re: Tri Lux V modded Mag/ WYOS / Finned / bored

Good grab...

Absolutely incredible light! Amazingly bright, fully regulated... Freddy's latest and arguably greatest work to date.
A real stunner! Congrats!

Cheers,