The Fenix-Store        

Thread: Beautiful Timing!

Flashaholic

Default Beautiful Timing!

Hello all, newbie on here, and first off thanks to all who contribute and make this such a good site, even if it does leave my wallet broken and empty!

Anyway, just thought I’d take a moment to share this, sure brightened up my day (excuse the pun).

My darling other half phoned me late at work today, mostly it seems to complain about another package I’d gotten today in the post. I’ve decided I’ve got some catching up to do so I may have been buying, erm, one or two new lights.

Mid rant about ‘another stupid torch’ it all does quiet.

Me (puzzled, slightly concerned): “You ok?”
    She (confused, rather sheepish): “Eh, all the lights have just gone out”
    Me (smugly): “Oh really?!”
    She (very quiet now): “Erm, do you have a torch around?”
    Me (now very smug): “Pardon?, well let me think….”

I directed her (accompanied by lots of banging, crashing, swearing and the sound of my laughter) to an old Mag 2D I knew I’d left lying on my desk the night before.

It was only a lightbulb going which tripped the circuit breaker, so no biggie, but lesson learnt!

Still milking it at the moment, but I’m sure it’ll all be forgotten when the postman comes again!

Anyone else got a similar story?

Cheers.

Enlightened

Default Re: Beautiful Timing!

nice one!
    JETBeam C-LE AA | Fenix P1D CE w/ Leef tube and McClicky | G&P Scorpion R500 | Wolf-Eyes Raider 9DX w/ 2x18500's | Streamlight Strion | Inova X5 | Nuwai ALX-332L | MC60 | MAG85 | Rexlight 2.0 | Dereelight CL1H |

Flashaholic

Thanks nifreaky.

+1 on the P1D CE, just checked and my order is no. 6296, so looks like i'm in!

Its great when things go your way.

I don't know if our power will ever go out again. I think its been almost 5 years and counting. Seems strange that I want a power failure but heh why not.
    Concept