• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD!: DuraCoated Nuwai Q3 with R123 (750mAH)

AtomSphere

Enlightened
PIC00029.jpg

PIC00026.jpg

ABove: Most accurate pic of how it looks like
PIC00021.jpg

Above: Beamshots from Left to Right, Stream Light JR luxeon, Q3, and L2T (high)
PIC00030.jpg

PIC00024.jpg

ABove: Pointing out the DuraCoat mishap (colour of this pic is due to high exposure)

Selling my Nuwai Q3 at 10USD

Price: 10USD

Shipping: 5-10USD ($5 for US and Canada) ($10 for the rest of the world)

Paypal address: [email protected]

Sells to: Anyone

Transaction type: Paypal Only

Cosmatic Condition: Looks brand new becuase I lightly duracoated it 10 days ago in matte black. But because of some mishap, there is one spot on the bezel that has an extra thick layer of duracoat. Also i broke the pocket clip some time back (refer to pictures). Lens is pretty scratched up.

Working Condition: Works fine

Comments: Any questions, please PM me or post here prior to posting :paypal: OR:takeit: .

Brief history: Was my smack/throw around light.

Duracoating Post: http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=132803&page=3

CURRENT STATUS: Q3 with R123 sent on 25th Nobember 2006. ETA: ~2days or less (Last Updated at 1624hrs on 07 Dec. 2006 *GMT -08:00)

Last edited:

AtomSphere

Enlightened
Re: F/S: DuraCoated Nuwai Q3 with R123 (750mAH)

myk, re-read the cosmatics section, i just added some info about the lens being scratched...

And was about to add this link about the duracoating

myk

Enlightened

:paypal:

Look forward to receiving it!

lens is a non issue, im getting a UCL for my 301X, so either it can go in here or there

myk

Enlightened

did you duracoat it before it got put together or after - eg. will the head still come off?

AtomSphere

Enlightened

I sprayed the bare aluminium without the electronics inside. While spraying, the whole body was sprayed together (screwed together). Do note also that I lightly duracoated it and used sandpaper (I didn't have a sand blaster) which against the recommendations.

And yes, you still can unscrew the head because its not eproxied to glued together

AtomSphere

Enlightened

In addition, The spraying of the Q3 is to test out the duracoat for the 1st time

myk

Enlightened

AtomSphere said:
I sprayed the bare aluminium without the electronics inside. While spraying, the whole body was sprayed together (screwed together). Do note also that I lightly duracoated it and used sandpaper (I didn't have a sand blaster) which against the recommendations.

And yes, you still can unscrew the head because its not eproxied to glued together

Perfect, I still want it then =) I'm looking for a light to do some Creexperiments on, and this should be perfect

Thanks!

at the bare minimum even a crappy layer of duracoat has to have better wear resistance than the crappy type II ano they put on the Q3 from the factory - i think some of the original from my 301X-5 rubbed off just from holding it tight =)

Latest posts