You see Lighthounds' new site?

Casual Flashlight User

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks a lot better than his old one.
smile.gif

Still, I don't visit his site for slick graphics...I visit for top notch service and good prices.

CFU

Concept

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yup been there but I can't find the LOP Ti he had posted before the site changed.

Does anyone know if the raffles have already finished for this?

Hellz

Newly Enlightened
Spotted the change yesterday, very swish :D

Good to see such a good service getting the website it deserves :goodjob:

*patiently waiting for my McTC + McClicky* ;)

Patrick

morituri

Newly Enlightened
I was excited to see him carrying Maxpedition in the "Bags & Pouches" category ... and disappointed to see that there's nothing there yet! I agree, the new design is better.

NoFair

Flashlight Enthusiast
morituri said:
I was excited to see him carrying Maxpedition in the "Bags & Pouches" category ... and disappointed to see that there's nothing there yet! I agree, the new design is better.

He does have a few Maxpedition items if you search for Maxpedition you'll see them.

I really like the upgrade and it lets me avoid PayPal:D

Sverre

flame2000

Enlightened
:awman: ...........why didn't they carry those Maxpedition flashlight sheath? I only notice a double sheath.

NoFair

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you send him an email with what you want he can probably get it for you with his next Maxped shipment. He has wonderful service!

Sverre

Robban

Enlightened
Finally. I've been thinking about sending him an e-mail about letting me re-design his site (I'd do it for free) but I felt that would be a huge insult so I never did. That and the fact I'm not exactly great at design... (but anything would be better than what was there before :p ).

I'll have to wait a bit to make my first purchase on the new site though. Way too much in the pipe already *sigh*

Danbo

Enlightened
Yep, it's a lot better(and, I really had no problem with the other one, by the way). This one is just so much faster and better organized.

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast
The new website already got me! Leatherman Squirt, 2 Orb CR123 plastic battery tubes, some Nyogel, and a F05 red filter for my KL1/L1... *sigh* no cure, just no cure...

rfwjr

Newly Enlightened
Yes the new site is very slick. I believe his wife designed it. :goodjob:

markbUK

Newly Enlightened
Just found it today when looking for some new bits, a much improved site I'm sure John will get all the old stuff loaded up and running shortly, I've had a problem registering with a UK address but thats only a minor issue.

It's been a pleasure seeing John's business grow and the new sites another step forward - great stuff

Mark

Mad1

Enlightened
Are any international users able to use PayPal? It takes me to an "add card" screen and I can't get passed that. I've already got my debit card registered on PayPal so I can't do it again.

Any help much appreciated.

Also I can't use the manual order form because It won't accept my card type.

Mad1

Enlightened
I mean are you able to use it on the new site?

I'm not sure it's working correctly.

I'll try emailing him.