• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Brand New CR2 Ion, New McLuxIII HD45 WWOT (NEW PIC !!)

X Racer

Enlightened
Photons Intl. CR2 Ion
Brand spanking new, never used or out of the house. This light is excellent with top notch build quality. The tint is pure white and it has a ton of output for its size. One of the best small pocket lights around with ease, with excellent runtime from the single CR2 cell. It is the black HA-III version.

$133 shipped...

McLuxIII HD45 WWOT
This light needs no explanation. It is simply the best luxeon light available. The light was ordered new from the Shoppe recently and has never been used as I just have way too many lights. This particular one is the whitest LED I have ever seen. It is extremely bright and has incredible throw for a 5w.

$237 shipped...

lights.jpg

Prices include standard USPS shipping. Priority and Insurance optional. Not responsible for mail loss, so get insurance if you want it.

Post "I'll take it" here and PM me for paypal details. Shipping to Paypal confirmed addresses in the continental US only, all others must contact me first.

Last edited:

X Racer

Enlightened
Re: FS: Brand New Jil JCR2-HI (reduced)

Hmmm... My how the XR-E has changed things...

This was one of the hottest pocket lights on the planet a month ago, now no bites at all ?

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast

Some pictures would help when selling a light. Do you have any Cree lights?

X Racer

Enlightened

I have a Ti McCree XR19-C on the way, and a P1D CE...

I figured anyone interested in a JCR2-HI would know what it looked like, and this one is brand spanking new.

martonic

Enlightened
Re: FS: Brand New Inova X03, Brand New Jil JCR2-HI (reduced)

How does this Jil JCR2-HI compare in throw and brightness to a typical Luxogen LR12? Is this multi-stage or single-stage? If multi-stage, is the low regulated or PWM? Can it use rechargeables, or primary only?

X Racer

Enlightened
Re: FS: Brand New Inova X03, Brand New Jil JCR2-HI (reduced)

The Jil is Sold...

It is a single stage, is very bright and very white with good runtime for its brightness. It is recommended to run this model on primary cells. I have not used a luxogen so I couldn't say about that.

Last edited:

beer2beer

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Brand New Inova X03 (reduced)

I'll take the X03, PM is on the way...

:paypal:

Last edited: