• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired MilkyModded Lights For Sale!! Price Drop!

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Christmas Is Coming and Im In Need Of Some Holiday CASH For all Them Gifts!!

Im Not Going To Buy Flashlights For Quite a While, So Im Going to Sell My Very Latest And BEST!!

First We Have the ALMIGHTY MilkyModded M180!
Its a Tri Lux (SW0H) In a KL2 Head and C2 Body with a Leef C to M Adapter and a Detonator. I Will Also Include the SW02 Tailcap which just makes it look :rock: !
This Light Puts Out a Massive Amount of Light and Floods Very Well With Decent Throw. The Tint Is Pure White To My Eyes with No Hint Of Ugly Tints.
The Light Itself if Mint with No Dings and such.

Next We have a Very Nice Milky Modded KL3 Head with a Surefire C2 Body and Lamp assembly.
The KL3 Is the Newer Ones. Its Been Modded with a Cut McR38 Reflector and another SW0H Lux I. It Puts Out to My Eyes 50-60lm. The Tint Is Also Very Nice. The Hotspot is Also Very Nice with Great Sidespill.
The KL3 Head has some Slight* Anodized Missing where the head meets the Body. Its Nothing major, but still noticable.
Both Of These Lights work wonderfully and Show Great Craftmenship!
These Lights Will Amaze You! Especially the M180!

Note* The Detonator Does Not Match the Anodizing of the Surefire Body Perfectly.

Please Email Me At [email protected]

Prices
Milky M180 W/Surefire C2 Body With Detonator and SW02 Tailcap $250$

Milky KL3 (Blowtorch) With a Surefire C2 Body,Twisty Tailcap, P60 Lamp and KL3 McR38 Lux I SW0H Head $160$

Sorry for the Horrible Pictures, I couldnt Find My Camera :scowl:

Or Maybe Ill spend 1/2 of the Money on one Of Other M Line Milky Mods!!

Last edited:

blahblahblah

Enlightened
Re: MilkyModded Lights For Sale!!

I can't recommend the M180 highly enough. I have a similar setup (using M3P). The MilkySpit M180 is dead flat regulated. I run 3x17500 in mine.

Last edited:

pete7226

Enlightened

How does the m180 compare to an SF L6 in regards to throw and total light output?

blahblahblah

Enlightened

pete7226 said:
How does the m180 compare to an SF L6 in regards to throw and total light output?

The total output, hotspot, and runtime is better/larger with the m180.

I don't recall the throw, but I would guess it's similar, however the M180's hotspot is quite a bit larger.

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Blah!!

You Answered all Questions :goodjob: .
I Had an L6, The L6 Has a Little more Throw, but the M180 Has a Powerfull Flood With Nice Throw. It Floods Far.
The Output is also Very Nice

rookie

Enlightened
The detonator is a 123 cell extension for Surefire C size bodies. When added to a 2 123 cell body, it makes it a 3 123 body. It is sold by Lighthound, and he calls it a detonator.

Hope this helps,

InfidelCastro

Banned
For a second, I almost thought that you were selling a Milky modded red Lux head.

I want one of those!!!

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: MilkyModded Lights For Sale!! Free LIGHT!

LOL Come On Guys!!
If Somebody Offers Me Another Of Milkys M Line Products with more than 200lm, a Aleph 3 UX1K, A Modded Light By Icarus, Any Lights Modded By Mcgizmo, a 27LT Lux V, and I accept I will Throw in A FREE *Jetbeam MKII With a CR123A Tube*

Im Looking For Some Throwy' Lights.

I will Also Trade Both Of them For Something!
Thanks!

Last edited: