Tempting deal on a Gladius.......

LEDcandle

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice but they were going for $130 with free holster awhile back from the same guys (lapolicegear) I believe. I think that deal is long gone but just to let you know the lowest I've seen the Gladius go for.

InfidelCastro

Banned
I saw them for $129 from someone else awhile back too..

I think.. Botac.. but I don't recommend anyone shop there. In fact steer clear.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
I got mine from LAPG and was very pleased. They were out, but called and told me when I would get them...still ended up getting in them in good time and they adjusted the shipping for me (as I had selected 2 day air - no need to pay if I couldn't get them in that time).

1st order for me from them and I have no complaints at all! YMMV...

gorn

Enlightened
LEDcandle said:
Nice but they were going for $130 with free holster awhile back from the same guys (lapolicegear) I believe. I think that deal is long gone but just to let you know the lowest I've seen the Gladius go for.

They had that deal ($129 + holster) a couple of months ago. I got one. This has to be the coolest light I own. I wish they were being made back in the days when I worked the street in a prowl car. Well worth what I paid for it. I'm not sure i'd say the same at some of the higher cost places though.

gorn

Enlightened
Buffalohump said:
I would check the jeers section first tho... I recall there were a couple for this vendor. Caveat emptor and all that.

They have had some jeers, but my dealings with them were great. The holsters were out of stock at the time of the sale and they would not ship them seperatly. That was clearly stated on the product page. I recieved mine sooner that I had anticipated.

InfidelCastro

Banned
There was a thread of a guy down in Australia who ordered a Gladius from Botach.. looked like they sent him one that had been used in the field for about three years then returned.. They wouldn't exchange it either.

Botach has a long history of poor service on almost every forum. Check Glocktalk, there's a good thread on them there as well.

LAPoliceGear

Newly Enlightened
HI,

We had to get special permission to offer this sale price... it will only run for about a week (unless manufacturer tells us to end it early due to politics...). These are new lights and the black ones are in stock. OD and Coyote have no ETA. I am not sure if they are still making those other colors.

LA Police Gear

draver

Newly Enlightened
LAPoliceGear said:
HI,

We had to get special permission to offer this sale price... it will only run for about a week (unless manufacturer tells us to end it early due to politics...). These are new lights and the black ones are in stock. OD and Coyote have no ETA. I am not sure if they are still making those other colors.

LA Police Gear

Thanks for the post info.

Please advise us if the holsters are also in stock and ready to ship with the light.

The Voice of Reason

Newly Enlightened
Hey LAPG - if you're listening, we've got several guys from downunder looking to give you money for one of these beauties.

Please talk to us... before it's too late to get one delivered before Christmas...

mm4mm

Newly Enlightened
ermm, there will be no response I guess.

read this

I ordered my gladius from spyder tactical supply and it's on its way to Sydney with other goodies.

cheers,
Michael

Last edited:

Latest posts