Why does everyone love Cutter so much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutter

Enlightened
Ok....I've had a lot of people request that I start a thread like this.....so hear it is.

This thread is for you to express your feelings about Cutter. Why do you think he's so great? How do you think he got to be so cool? Why do all the chicks dig him?

Don't worry about embarrasing him or gushing too much. Just tell everybody your reason as to why you think he's so freaking fantastic.

Let's suprise him with a lot of entries and above all else, have fun.

Thanks,

Mod Edit: Wrong name deleted.

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
Personally I think he may suffer from some form of schizophrenia, definitely some kind of dual personality disorder
grin.gif

Call 1-800-padded-cell for help

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cutter??? Who??? Never heard of this guy. Does he have a flashlight?

Ken

Cutter

Enlightened
Originally posted by Spudman:
You mean this? http://delphi.phys.univ-tours.fr/Prolysis/cutter.html

Cutter is a program that allows to generate peptide fragments by the enzymatic or chemical cleavage of a protein sequence entered by the user, and that computes the theoretical masses of the generated peptides.

Please fill out the fields below before performing the digestion of your protein sequence.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I don't call this gushing people.
rolleyes.gif

Cutter

Enlightened

Bushman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cutter, the way to take care of your brother posting as you is to log out, delete cookies and don't share your password. That is if your brother is indeed trying to "befoul your good name" --Yosemite Sam

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Cutter
Flashaholic
Member # 2177
posted 09-03-2002 02:37 PM                       
------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ted the Led:
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=22;t=000558 ;p=5
That wasn't me you stupid butthead......uh......err......heh heh......ahem......I mean......you must have me mistaken with somebody else kind sir. Perhaps that scamp of a brother of mine managed to make a few posts while poseing as me. Best wishes to you and your family my good man.
Dan
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">

Greta

Flashaholic
Alright... ENOUGH!!! ... Good Lord Dan! We have teenagers on here who act more mature! Pick another, more mature, topic!
rolleyes.gif

Cutter

Enlightened
Hmmmm...and I thought people would have fun coming in here to trash me a little bit.
confused.gif

Which, I thought is what a lot of people were actually doing. Thought it would be entertaining to see the kinds of unique ideas people could come up with to twist the topic around. Funny comebacks for those of you that posted. Thanks.

Which, I thought would be ok just for fun in the Cafe'.

Which.....I guess I was wrong.
frown.gif

I apologize for all the threats, cussing, name calling, and insults I made in this thread that got it censored. Please forgive me.

Dan out

Saaby

Flashaholic
Originally posted by Sasha:
Alright... ENOUGH!!! ... Good Lord Dan! We have teenagers on here who act more mature! Pick another, more mature, topic!
rolleyes.gif
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">teenagers? Only one comes to this mind...NO! Not me! Unlike some other people I'm now self serving (Tounge in cheek wink
wink.gif
) lets just say who I am thinking of has a name that rhymes with Energizer Double Barrel...

Status
Not open for further replies.