Frys 12/1 the local store ad has Inova XO $24.95

Weylan

Enlightened
The ad for Frys. for 12/1/06 In the local papers had an ad for an Inova XO for $24.95 if any one is interested.

http://newspaperads.mercurynews.com/ROP/ads.aspx?adid=3823316&advid=32664&type=

I have several of these.

I like them even better using 2 x AA extender from member Download that lets you then use 4X AA batteries instead of 2 x 123a cells. Talk about cheap and easy and long runtimes on easy to find and get rechargable AA batteries. The extender does make the light a bit long, but if you use the light in any longterm ceiling bounce or SAR (search and rescue) environment, this is really cool, because SAR gives out AA batteries at an emergency. So you could start small and swich over if you need to. It also lets you mix and match cells in an emergency if you needed to. I personnally use so many NMIH AA cells for my son it is rediculous, so I always am chaging batteries and have AA cells available.

lightUup

Newly Enlightened
Weylan said:
The ad for Frys. for 12/1/06 In the local papers had an ad for an Inova XO for $24.95 if any one is interested.

http://newspaperads.mercurynews.com/ROP/ads.aspx?adid=3823316&advid=32664&type=

I have several of these.

I like them even better using 2 x AA extender from member Download that lets you then use 4X AA batteries instead of 2 x 123a cells. Talk about cheap and easy and long runtimes on easy to find and get rechargable AA batteries. The extender does make the light a bit long, but if you use the light in any longterm ceiling bounce or SAR (search and rescue) environment, this is really cool, because SAR gives out AA batteries at an emergency. So you could start small and swich over if you need to. It also lets you mix and match cells in an emergency if you needed to. I personnally use so many NMIH AA cells for my son it is rediculous, so I always am chaging batteries and have AA cells available.
Where can I get the extender thing?? I have an Inova XO and I would love to see alkaline batteries in it!

Thanks!

Last edited:

Edro

Newly Enlightened
Wyelan, thanks for that info!
From the ad picture it looks like thats the original XO, not the newer reflector type. Still a great deal though.

Weylan

Enlightened
I have 3 of the tiros lens versions. Good but I do prefer a reflector also. I have some awsome other lights, but for cheap and usable lights that are really nice built, this is a great choice too.

SuperTorch

Enlightened
I bought the refector and didn't like it at all, I have a X03 and a T3 that I love, For $24,95 it a great buy refector or not though, but I live in Oklahoma and it doesn't look like you can get them online or I didn't see a sdd to cart in that ad. I'd really go fro a X0 with the Trios. DUUUUHHHHHH just went to Frys online but that may just be an instore only deal, also I want black and only see titainium for the X0 version

Last edited:

MattK

Flashlight Enthusiast
SuperTorch,

If you want an 'XO with Tiros' you have to buy the XO2 which is basically the 'old' XO w/Tiros model with a brighter LED inside.

lightUup

Newly Enlightened
Zephyr said:
Does anybody know if the Fry's at Manhattan Beach, California has it for this price too?
Maybe you should give them a call? :lolsign: