JOKE FOR CONTEST!!!

BuddTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, I can't find the thread so here is my joke for the contest:

1st a little background - In Texas, we tell AGGIE jokes. Aggies are what we call TEXAS A & M grad's. We make fun of them because it is harmless fun, and anyone who graduates from A&M is not exactly a dummy! You could substutite "dumb blond" or "pollock", but that can offend people, whereas Aggie jokes do not offend. Aggies have a lot of pride, like making a cowboy "Whooping" sound at parties, standing (for the 12th man deal) during the entire football game, and kissing your spouse after each touchdown (hey, some of them dere traditions is good!)

OK, now for the Joke!

==================================
Did you hear about the AGGIE who was saving all his burned out light bulbs?

Yea, he was starting his own dark room!!!!!
===================================

(Rim shot - Da dump daump! Tttthhhsssshhhhh!)

Thank you ladies and Germs, I'll be here all week!

Remember, the waitresses work for tips, and tips alone, so be kind to them, and remember, you don't have to go home, but you cant stay here!

OK, now for the one that is NOT in the contest!

An Aggie is trying to climb a tall tree, with no success.

His neighbor, thinking he will have a little fun with him, brings over his Flashlight and offers to help the Aggie.

"Tell you what there, neighbor, I'll turn on my flashlight, and point it up the tree at a nice angle, and you just shimmy up the beam of light, and you will be able to get to the top of the tree!"

The Aggie is thrilled, and is about to straddle the beam, but "dismounts" from the beam. "WAIT A MINUTE, I'm NO DUMMY! I'm gonna get half way up that beam, and your gonna turn of the light, and I'll fall down!"

D

**DONOTDELETE**

(just a note to further explain that "aggie" is short for "agricultual student" -- I learned this during my stint in Wisconsin, where in college young men study to become farmers...)

flashfan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh, all right, this is NOT a joke entry, but a little collegiate "camaraderie" is all in good fun...?

What does the UCLA* graduate call a USC** graduate?
"Boss!"

*UCLA = University of California at Los Angeles
**USC = University of Spoiled Children...oops, I meant Southern California

Tater Rocket

Enlightened
You couldn't find it? Lol, it is the free freelight thread, which would have been at the top of the page because it was last posted in 10 or 20 minutes before you posted. Oh well, when I make the new thread that includes the entries, if yours is not there, please let me know so I can remember to add it.

Starlight

Enlightened
An Aggie saved his money so he could go to the olympics. When he went to the gate, they were sold out of tickets. He was very depressed and started walking around the stadium.

He was walking by a gate to the stadium when a man ran up to the guard in a track suit and said "pole vault, Ohio State". The guard said "go ahead". The Aggie stayed there a few more minutes when another man in a track suit ran up and said "100 meters, Penn State". The guard said "go ahead".

The Aggie came up with a plan to get in the stadium. He went back to his hotel room and changed clothes. A few minutes later he ran up to the guard in a track suit, with barbed wire wrapped around him, and said "fencing, A&M".

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
Did you hear that they had to close the libary at the main A&M campus?

Someone stole their book!

ADDED:

Hoo Boy!
Aggie jokes!
Couldn't resist....I'm U of Texas (Austin) Class of '65! We were called "Tea Sips" by the Aggies.

BuddTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Or how they stopped painting "911" on the police cars becaues:
- The Aggies couldn't find the "11" key on the phone
and or
- The cars were getting stolden, because the Aggies thought they were Porches!

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
They had to install Astroturf on the field to stop the cheerleaders from grazing.

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
Think this thread should be re-named "Aggie Jokes and Other Tasteless College Humor"!
grin.gif

bwcaw

Enlightened
How about the three "aggies" that drowned in the back of a pickup truck? The driver missed a turn, and ended up in a pond, but the three in the back of the truck drowned because they couldn't figure out how to open the tailgate!

(this was origianlly a "blonde" joke:D)