• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: HD45 WW0T - Like Brand New - $195!!!

KingSmono

Enlightened
Hey guys, I *just* recieved this light last night. It was a total impulse buy, from lotsalumens. (Great guy by the way... sorry I'm letting this light go so soon.) It is an incredible light, but I just had *another* impulse buy... :doh: a Canon Digital Rebal Xti, so I have to free up some funds!

I put in a fresh pair of batteries (which I'll include with the light...) and turned it on a couple times. It is BRIGHT, and WHITE (warmish side, as typical with W0 tints). By far the brightest LED I've owned.

These are selling for $250 new from the shoppe... plus shipping and what not. (check for yourself!)

Well, this one is just like brand new, and I'll include Priority Mail to anywhere in the USA with Delivery Confirmation and Insurance... for $215.

Please send paypal to: king_smono at hotmail.com

Same price for cash or credit card paypal. Sorry, no checks or MO's, because I need $$ fast! (I have to buy a lens now... any recommendations??)

First "I'll Take It" gets it!

Oh, and here's a pic!

hd45-1.jpg

Last edited:

KingSmono

Enlightened
Re: FS: HD45 WW0T - Like Brand New - $195!!!

Bump with a Saturday morning Price Drop... PRICED TO MOVE FAST!

Now $195 with shipping included! (Priority Mail, Insurance, Delivery Confirmation)

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeze. Why do you guys tempt me so! I already have 4 of these and I still want to buy every one that I see.

What a great price!

PM Chronos and tell him that I referred you to him. I think that he could use one of these.

-Goatee

jemab

Enlightened

(I have to buy a lens now... any recommendations??)
You may want to check with Moses... I got a great deal from him on a 28-135 lens.
Check b/s/t he has an 18-55 lens and a 10-22 wide angle lens still available I think..

jemab

KingSmono

Enlightened
Sold, thanks jch79! I'll try and get to the post office before they close today. I'll e-mail you DC # as soon as I get one.

Last edited:

KingSmono

Enlightened
Doh! Just went up to the post office, and found out they close at noon on Saturdays. :( I'll get it out Monday after work. Sorry

-Allen

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
KingSmono said:
Doh! Just went up to the post office, and found out they close at noon on Saturdays. :( I'll get it out Monday after work. Sorry
DARNIT! I'M SO ANGRY! :mad:
Just kidding - no big deal! :) Thanks Allen!
john

Latest posts