• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 3Rd Run Golden PR To Bi-Pin Ceramic Socket

fivemega

Flashlight Enthusiast
CLOSED

Bipin.jpg

Bipin-2.jpg

Finally, 3Rd run of these hi-temp PR base to bi-pin sockets with improved design and premium quality are ready to ship.
Very easy to use. No tool needed, no cutting, grinding and no skills. Will fit in stock M*g C and D switch without modification.
Simply push in your WA bi-pin bulb and install in your M*g. Will work with all G4 WA bulbs such as: 1111, 1160, 1166, 1185 and....
Also will work with other brand G4 with pin diameter of 0.028" such as Osram 64275
PR base is mill machined from solid brass, gold plated for premium quality and best electrical connection, then electricaly seperated with hi temp ceramic. No bare metal to oxidize, no glue to smoke, no soldering to melt down.
I have tested in M*g 1185 for 50 minutes continuous (overdriven to 11.1 volt) and 2-1/2D M*g for 70 minutes continuous (overdriven to 7.4 volt)
This will work with all FM3" cammed heads and all FM Dual Function reflectors.
I do not guarantee to work with any other brand aftermarket reflectors.
Price:
$30 for first socket. cash or CC. NO MORE LEFT
$28 for each additional sockets
Shipping:
$2.50 to States (any quantity)
$4.50 internationaly (any quantity)
Paypal to: DO NOT PAY

4th run of golden ceramic sockets are available here.

Please contact me for other type of payment or combine shipping.
It is Necessary to post your request here and detail of your order in Paypal note.
:paypal: for 2 sockets
All comments welcome.

Last edited:

Nebula

Enlightened
FM - Very nice. thanks for making these available again. I am in for two. PP inbound shortly. Thanks. Kirk

:paypal: :thanks: Kirk

Last edited:

Argent60

Newly Enlightened
Hot D*mn! I've been waiting for these.

:paypal:
for two(2) sockets 58.00
+ shipping.
= $60.50

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, Nice timing. I just posted that I was looking for them yesterday.

for two(2) sockets 58.00
+ shipping.
= $60.50

MSax

frosty

Enlightened
You've made my day. I'll have two please.

2 * PR To Bi-Pin Ceramic Socket = $58

Shipping $4.50

Total $62.50

Paypal sent. Thanks

Greg Candy / CPF ID Frosty

joedos

Enlightened

2X WA1331 bi-pin bulbs=12.00
1X PR To Bi-Pin Ceramic Socket=30.00
shipping=2.50

total=44.50

supes

Enlightened
Can someone tell me the difference between these Fivemega's and Kiu's hi temp sockets? Is it just the gold plated vs alum?I'm new to mag mods so I'm trying to figure out everything on parts. Thanks

Last edited:

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
supes said:
Can someone tell me the difference between these Fivemega's and Kiu's hi temp sockets? Is it just the gold plated vs alum?I'm new to mag mods so I'm trying to figure out everything on parts. Thanks

Good question! What's up?

Karl

DonShock

Flashlight Enthusiast
supes said:
These adapters are simply inserted into the stock bulb holder to allow you to use bi-pin bulbs. The Kiu kits involve chopping off the post of the stock bulb holder, screwing on a metal adapter plate to mount a new ceramic socket and soldering the wires on the socket to the contacts in the stock switch.

Newly Enlightened
1 Bi-pin socket

$30.00
$ 2.50 shipping

$32.50 Total

Paypal sent
Thanks Fivemega

Nebula

Enlightened
Supes - If you want to use bi-pin bulbs with your Mag, but don't want to mod the switch with the Kiu set up you can use these PR base sockets to accomplish the same thing, albeit with slightly more resistance in the path. Kirk

supes said:

supes

Enlightened
ahhh ok. Thanks guys for the explanation. Looks like I'm going with these Fivemega's sockets then. I'm looking at all of your creations, Fivemega. You just keep pumping out the good stuff! I think I better carefully put all the items I need to buy from you in one big list for you. There is no way I can NOT buy something from you. Now, I just need to figure out how I'm going to calculate my food money for the week to buy these things.......

Nebula

Enlightened
Supes - welcome to the Fivemega fan club! There are a number of us here. We really should get T-shirts made up with this guy on the back -
broke.gif

Once you get your first FM light you too will be hooked. Oh, and he is a really nice guy to do business with. Best of luck. Kirk

Pokerstud

Enlightened
Nebula said:
Supes - welcome to the Fivemega fan club! There are a number of us here. We really should get T-shirts made up with this guy on the back -
broke.gif

Once you get your first FM light you too will be hooked. Oh, and he is a really nice guy to do business with. Best of luck. Kirk

I second that. FM ships his stuff very quick, and it is always quality. As stated earlier, the reason I'm getting a couple of these is to have more bulb options. You can drop in a potted bulb, and if inventory is out for the potted version, you can get the Bi-pin version. CPF is your one stop shopping mall. :grin2: