Just got the babies (SL PP Lux 4AA)

ToNIX

Enlightened
Yay, just got the SL PP Lux 4AA! I got a bit raped by the customs but I guess it's worth it in the end!

One of the light has a very small greenish tint compared to the other light, nothing dramatic at all!

Very nice light, very nice holster! Now I might get the Fenix L2T for xmas, in replacement of my minimag, which I carry on me while working.

P1080724.jpg

P1080725.jpg

Neil

Newly Enlightened
hmm i've been thinking of getting a lux, where did you buy yours?

ToNIX

Enlightened
I got mines from www.theledlight.com since they seem to be the only store that has the holster CO-188... even though it's a bit more expensive than other stores. All the other holsters look like being poor quality.

But if you don't want the holster, check out fox-intl or brightguy!

Last edited:

JimmyME

Newly Enlightened
I just got a PP 4aa Lux too and had some issues with intermittent switch? problems but it now seems to be working well.

It has a very bright hotspot (throw) and a good spill beam. This is a great light for the money.

As good as this light is, it is a bit "hot" in the center for close work in my opinion but for anything other than work in front of your face, I think it's a great deal.

I find it hard to justify spending $20 for a Chinese light when a 4AA Streamlight ProPoly Lux can be had for just around $30.

Enjoy the lights!

ToNIX

Enlightened
Last edited:

Latest posts