Nuwai X-3 at $18.25

x2x3x2

Banned
Hi guys, a while back someone posted a sale on the Nuwai X-3 being able to get it cheap in Singapore but did not reveal the source when others asked...

Anyway, i finally stumbled across a place which sells the Nuwai X-3 for S$29.90, that's about US$18.25.

Head down to Mustafa and walk towards the electronics section between the phones and faxes and u will find them. They had lotsa X-3 on the racks, maybe about 20 or so, may be a good stocking stuffers.

Forgot to mention, they also had the X-1 at S$19.90, about US12.50. I was about to get myself an X-1 based on FLR the output and runtime on these are better than L1T, but the bezel is smooth and tailcap is crenelated? Looks like someone made a mistake along the manufacturing line :p

Last edited:

x2x3x2

Banned
hehe no problem dude, btw u can also take the train down to little india. not that far walk either :)

flame2000

Enlightened
I bought one some time back. It don't really look like an X-1 except the centre body. Head and tail looks different and it came with a clip. It's rebranded as "Power". The packaging and contents are exactly the same as the Nuwai X-1 though.

Are you refering to the section on the same level where they sells all the watches? That's the level I got it from, where they had all the maglites.