Mobile Phones

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
Looking to get a new phone, with Verizon Wireless as the service.

I've been looking at the Motorola v120c Black and the Kyocera KWC 2135. Does anyone have experience with one of these phones? Comments?

Azreal911

Enlightened
if you want mobile phone talks try this forum: www.howardforums.com
there's crazy fanatics on cell phones there like the flashlight ones here. hahahahahah! i'm on both forums. and the hobby with gsm phones there can get really expensive! and you guys though surefires are expensive! heh

Spudman

Enlightened
Oh great,
another forum to hook me.

Must...not...check...link...
rolleyes.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Howard says in his topic head; "don't ask me what phone to buy" -- harumph! Flashaholics would have no problem answering a like question re: flashlights!

Azreal911

Enlightened
howard says that because everyone's preference in a cell phone is different from one another, some like big phones some like small ones. and then there's clamshell's, flip phones, candy bars. too many tastes. and also for phones they become out of date within a year and becomes yesterdays news (need to upgrade then!). so there isn't really one ultimate phone. one phone might have good functionality and one might have great reception. Not unlike a surefire or a good led light. both can be small and pack a nice punch for a light plus it's very functional for what it does. and 3-5 yrs from now its still a great light! flashlights don't go out of date like a cell phone, which is why i think you guys could recommend something and know it'll still be there for years to come.

Saaby

Flashaholic
Edited because I was stealing the topic. I'll just eMail you.