Digilight USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

innerlight

Newly Enlightened
Sorry if this is a double, I didn't see any mention of it.
I tried to get into their site a few times of the last couple of hours and I get a message that says "No web site is configured at this address."

Are they having trouble with the site or are they gone?
Anybody know?

LumenHound

Flashlight Enthusiast
May just be a website glitch.
Give them a ring, their listed phone # in New Vernon NJ is 973-455-7899.

hburner

Enlightened
I was getting ready to post the same thing. I have been trying to get in touch with them for over a month and nothing. Jeffrey was supposed to ship me an SL5 since Oct. I guess I am out of luck on that one. No answers to emails, they all get returned.

I did get an email from Fedex saying that they had received infor of something to ship from Digilight but they never completed the shipment, probably my SL5, I wish it would have made it before they shut down or whatever happend!
rant.gif

Merc

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys sorry this is my first post, being new to this forum. But hey hows it going?

I am (WAS) a dealer with Digilight, I also received an order confirmation from FedEx, but never received my merchandise!:mad:

I too am getting my emails returned, cant get anyone by phone, didnt get my money back-NOTHING!

They didnt even tell the dealers that they were shutting down, if thats what they did ( looks like it).

Who know whats going on, But I did get SCREWED!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Owen

Flashlight Enthusiast
hburner said:
I did get an email from Fedex saying that they had received infor of something to ship from Digilight but they never completed the shipment
I got one of those on Nov. 16, apparently supposed to be a refund check, since my credit card # had changed two months after they were supposed to have credited it, but nothing ever shipped.

Duluth Diesel

Newly Enlightened
So when I toast the lamp on my DigiLight T12, where am I supposed to get a replacement? Does SureFire make a 12V lamp that will fit?

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.