Just 6 hours from now....

Graham

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm going to be married!!!
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

Major panic attack!! Eeeeeeeeeaaaarrrrrggghhhhh!!!!

Graham
grin.gif

I_rv_too

Newly Enlightened
Congratulations!

Don't panic!

My wife and I have been married more than 32 years ... all of them happy (until I started collecting flashlights!)

But congratulations again!

BrightShadow

Newly Enlightened
That's pretty groovy!!! Conrats... oppps Congrats! Listen to me: You have a great life together and post pictures of your wedding, kids, cake, people, brides maids, parents, here me? g2g congrats!

McGizmo

Flashaholic
I'm late to the party so congrats Graham on being a maried man!! I hope the new wife doesn't mind a little light in the dark :-0

- Don

YC, I think Graham did the deed on your continent. Maybe you two can find eachother at night with your green lazers! Cross swords in the night sky.

Saaby

Flashaholic
Oh...yeah, I completely missed this thread too. Just slipped right out of my pereferal vision...

Sure picked an odd time to get married, but congrats anyway
grin.gif

Graham

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, thanks everyone for all the well wishes. Everything went great, and now I have to try and remember to tick the "Married" box on forms when I fill them out..

I'll see if I can post some pics soon..

Graham

Graham

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great! As to be expected, a few things didn't quite go as planned, but then there were enough unexpected surprises to make up for it...a good time was had by all - especially the guests of honour
wink.gif

Actually, I'm not quite 'back' yet - still in Brisbane..

Graham