The sextium CPU

star882

Enlightened
Check out this site
http://dansdata.com/sextium.htm
shocked.gif

Saaby

Flashaholic
I don't know...I'm a long time AMD fan. Wonderful little chips IMHO, but lets not get into a huge debate here ok.

**EDIT**
Not to mention that that page has crippled itself by popping up the evil kind of pop ups that mess with your computers brain and make it not want to look at them

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by Saaby:

**EDIT**
Not to mention that that page has crippled itself by popping up the evil kind of pop ups that mess with your computers brain and make it not want to look at them
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Saaby I use Adsubtract Pro. Free 30 day trial and one of the best $20 I have spent. If that page has adds I can't see any of them. For dialups or people with bandwidth constraints I would almost consider programs like this a must have.

Saaby

Flashaholic
I use a program on my computer but I was on my dads (1.33 Ghz AMD Athlon XP 1800, but like I said, we're not going to debate that here
grin.gif
) and was too lazy to open the pop up killer. Now I am on my sisters computer, which doesn't even HAVE a pop up killer, I think I'll download one
grin.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Popup Stopper stopped the popup, but not the six (!) banners on the page. GM credit card, shock the monkey, "if this is flashing...", wall-mart, an Australian computer outfit, and windows.net servers. I got tired just waiting for the ads to load.
rolleyes.gif

BuddTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Saaby,

intel 666 processor!

Entering into a "covenant" with the users!

It's a parody! You know, the mark of the beast. Revelation - 666

Saaby

Flashaholic
I'm so lost...

666? Intel procs. are the works of the devil?? What??