Fenix Digital P1D? Strobe??

Enlightened
Has anyone had a chance to use the Fenid P1D series? According to the fenix store, these models have a strobe feature. I have a night ops gladius, and absolutely love the strobe on it. Is the storbe on the fenix similar? And how bright is the light? The fenix store says 72 lumens, which I doubt. Anyone have one to testify? I have a Surefire g2, and a 3 123a offbrand light as well. Will this compare with those? Thanks.

wholeflaffer

Enlightened
I haven't heard any consumer-based reports about the P1-D or P1D-CE yet. Keep an eye on the following thread for most or all of the available information about these new lights:

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/141841

According to some of the latest posts in that lengthy thread, the first shipment is expected at Fenix-Store.com possibly tomorrow, so the first reports could come as early as Tuesday (05-Dec-2006).

frisco

Enlightened
I was a little confused about a "Strobe" feature on a flashlight till a friend of mine was broke down on a busy freeway............

Strobe feature would be ideal for moving around a broke down car on the side of the freeway. Anything that will help you be "Seen" would be beneficial !!!!

frisco

Latest posts