Undoubtedly the biggest joke of the night...

Saaby

Flashaholic
Ok folks, here we go. I'll spare you all the details because I don't want to type them all in again...but I think that the Add a poll button which is under no circumstances to be pressed should be (At least until it can be pillified) moved. I'm giving YOU the power to decide where, so VOTE people
wink.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
Ryan sweety... WHAT are you doing starting a poll?!!?!
scowl.gif
We're gonna get in trouble with David if we abuse the poll feature...
icon20.gif
. I promised him that we would only use it for things like the joke thingy and then I would turn it off again. I shoulda told you that, I s'pose. Or maybe if you can get someone to fix the button and make it like the rest of them? I can't move it from where it is but it will blend in better if it's a blue pill. And then we can promise David that we won't abuse the poll feature? What do ya think? Should we try it?
icon12.gif

Saaby

Flashaholic
Ok I'll stop the poll if I can figure out how. I thought moving it would be simple fare, but I guess that this, in fact, is rocket science...

***EDIT***

Uhhh...how do you stop a poll? Maybe you can move this to the Admin area where it will be left alone, yes? Thanks! You're the greatest.

Greta

Flashaholic
Ryan, I'm teasing you...
wink.gif
You can leave this poll as it is and people can vote in it if they want. But I really would like to ask that no one else start any polls until we get the go-ahead from David. He has a new job and is really busy during the day now. So we'll have to wait.

And there is no way to stop a poll unless you just flat out delete it. And we all know what will happen if any of you do that, right?
whip2.gif
winkie.jpg

Saaby

Flashaholic
Sahsa I went to the orthodontist yesterday and they put in a huge wire on my bottom teeth (I swear you could run a train on it) and so I've been on lots of Excedren which = lots of caffine which = a Saaby that is even more odd than normal...

So I will just edit everything once again and we'll call it good? Yes. We will
grin.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
YIKES!! Oh how I sympathise with you!
icon13.gif
I had the same thing when I was 12 years old. The pain was horrible! And of course that was 28 years ago so we didn't have Excedrin.
help.gif

You're forgiven Ryan. I can't be angry with you...
icon12.gif

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Or maybe if you can get someone to fix the button and make it like the rest of them?

Hmm.....

postpoll.gif

Yours for the low low price of, er, oh go on then, I`ll give it to ya
grin.gif

arab

Enlightened
Saaby,

What's the difference between To the left of "New Topic" and On the western side of "New Topic". And while we are on the subject, what does To the inverse right side of "New Topic" mean???

Am I the only one confused ???

Just what kind of Caffeine are you on?

Saaby

Flashaholic
Thanks Chris! Now I just have to beg somone to put it up.

Somone! Put it up!
wink.gif
(Please)

Greta

Flashaholic
Okie dokie! The new button is up! (Thank you Chris... you're a prince!
smile.gif
)

Unfortunately, it still stands that I can not move it. Ok, let me change that... I will not move it. Because it would require me to pour through miles of html code to find the right code to switch the buttons around on the page and to be honest... I just don't feel like it.
grin.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
ACK! I hadn't noticed that! If you look at the button at the top of the page, it's fine. I didn't even look at the one at the bottom. I'll fix it later. I have to get to the gym right now. Thanks yc, for pointing that out.
smile.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
Originally posted by arab:

What's the difference between To the left of "New Topic" and On the western side of "New Topic". And while we are on the subject, what does To the inverse right side of "New Topic" mean???
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Pssst. Alan: They all mean the same thing. You have to consider what Ryan considers as funny to really "get" it....

You may recall the blue brick episode?
grin.gif

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
OMG, the horror!! The background of the "Post a Poll" button is not transparent!!!!

Uh-oh. Sorry. Forgot!
rolleyes.gif

Fixed:

postpoll.gif

grin.gif

Saaby

Flashaholic
Thanks all! It doesn't really need to be moved, since it (at the top of the page) blends in. It just disruped the flow of things to have that ugly square button between two VW Bug inspired "pills"

wink.gif

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by Chris M.:
OMG, the horror!! The background of the "Post a Poll" button is not transparent!!!!

Uh-oh. Sorry. Forgot!
rolleyes.gif

Fixed:

postpoll.gif

grin.gif
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by Chris M.:

Uh-oh. Sorry. Forgot!
rolleyes.gif

Fixed:

postpoll.gif

grin.gif
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">