Tonight's the night!

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tonight\'s the night!

A college social studies professor decided to make an informal, impromptu poll with his class to make a point. He asked for a show of hands from the students who have sex more than once a day. A few hands went up. He then asked how many have it once a day. A few more hands went up. And then he asked for at least once a week. Lots of hands went up. Then at least once a month. A smaller show of hands went up. Finally he asked how many do it once a year. In the last row there was a single hand waving enthusiastically by a young man who could barely contain himself. The professer forgetting his original point and somewhat befuddled asked "Young man, if you get satisfaction only once a year, why are you so damned excited about it?" To which the young man replied "Tonight's the night!!!"

Tree

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Tonight\'s the night!

LOL! Should have put that in the joke contest.
smile.gif
Um... Unless it's a true story
shocked.gif
winkie.jpg

CCW

Newly Enlightened

A bitter custody case came up.

Lady presented her case. "All he did was spent a few minutes having fun. I carried the baby, I delivered the baby, I fed the baby, and I took care of the baby. He should not have any rights."

Judge asked the man for his response. He replied, "If I put a couple of quaters into a vending machine and a soda drops out, does the vending machine owns the soda or I do?"

Judge ruled in favor of the man.

Saaby

Flashaholic

feeded?
wink.gif
no wonder the man got the baby...

CCW

Newly Enlightened

Think I dropped an h somewhere... ;-)

Starlight

Enlightened

A college social studies professor goes to his first class and announces that while class topics have been limited in the past, this year they can talk about whatever they want. To show what I mean, he says my first question is how many positions of sexual intercourse do you know? A student at the back shouts, 99! 99! The professor says okay, we'll get to you in a minute. He asks one student who says 6, another answers 4, another answers 5, and finally one girl says I only know 1. The professor says since you only know 1 will you tell us what it is. She says the only one I know is where the woman lays on her back and the man lays on top facing her.

The guy in the back shouts, 100! 100!

BuddTX

Flashlight Enthusiast

Originally posted by Starlight:
A college social studies professor goes to his first class and announces that while class topics have been limited in the past, this year they can talk about whatever they want. To show what I mean, he says my first question is how many positions of sexual intercourse do you know? A student at the back shouts, 99! 99! The professor says okay, we'll get to you in a minute. He asks one student who says 6, another answers 4, another answers 5, and finally one girl says I only know 1. The professor says since you only know 1 will you tell us what it is. She says the only one I know is where the woman lays on her back and the man lays on top facing her.

The guy in the back shouts, 100! 100!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I don't know why this joke is so funny, but it IS!!!!!!!!
icon14.gif
grin.gif
icon14.gif
grin.gif