Magnetic generators...energy for free!

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Has anyone, especially Darell, heard of these.
here

Sounds too good to be true. What will the energy companies think of this?

Quickbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmmmm... Free electricity from the earth's magnetic field.... Ok, yea, I believe it... By the way, I have a perpetual motion box that has a gyroscope in it that never stops running, just don't open the box and look inside: at that point quantum physics takes over and it stops. Whoops! See! I told you not to look! You made it stop again!
icon15.gif
It's for sale, you know. A very reasonable $10,000 for such a unique device. Call 1-900-gullible if interested. Only 9.95 per minute!
grin.gif

All sarcasm aside... No... I just can't do it. Sarcasm has to stay.

What a GREAT idea. I think we should get the government involved. They're not maniuplated by big oil companies or special interest groups! They'll help make this technology a reality in the most inexpensive way possible. I completely trust those guys!

Whoops, my personal psychic says I need to end this post. There's a etherial harmonic resonance between my magnetic shoe inserts and Jupiter which is causing negative energy flow in the Atlantic ocean somewhere that could destroy the delicate balance between crystal formation in the crust of the Earth and my lottery numbers...

(This is what happens when Doug can't sleep...)

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Alright- Mr. Negative(Doug),If this generator doesn't work;why is my Pyramid Molecular Vibratory Exchanger Unit still running.Not to mention my Magnetic Water Pump?
tongue.gif

Now if we can just cram one of these into a flashlight......

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
I used to have a little black box (4 inch cube) that when you started a little metal top to spinning on the top of the box, it would spin forever, weeks at a time...or untill the hidden battery died!
grin.gif

The box had some sort of magnetic field in it that would keep the metal top spinning.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Quickbeam, I detect an interesting dichotomy in your post; a curious hope, or willingness to believe there is a technological alternative to petro-chemical energy, and a healthy doubt that the present government would ever allow such a thing to exist, even if it were possible...
I mean after all, is sucking seemingly limitless quantities of liquid combustible fuel out of the bowels of the earth any more unbelievable than tapping into another obviously abundant source of extremely high energy magnetism?
I think you're on the right track, I would call this progress towards conceptualizing an 'alternatively-powered' world..
smile.gif

Albany Tom

Enlightened
Hey, be carefull. If you use up the earth's magnetic field, gravity will stop too, and all the people will fly off into space.

Hey wait, on second thought....

Darell

Flashaholic
Oh my. A new one comes along every day it seems. I was just reading about another "free energy" machine that had been running for six years. The detracters would visit, and the machine wouldn't run. The "inventer" then added a special note to his experimental text. It read: "The device is very sensitive to personalities. When some people are too near, the device stops working."

Instead of dorking around with the magnetic field, we'd do better to simply build our own Flux Capacitor.

You weren't serious, were you Toby? (hope, hope)

Here's a winner from my main field of interest (and you'll notice that it ties right into the Flux Capacitor and the whole Back to the Future theme):
http://www.greaterthings.com/News/Tilley/press_releases/020908_demo_report.htm

You'll love the part where he says the car runs off "cold electricity". Uh huh. I must have been playing hooky the day they discussed that in physics.

You'll be happy to know, however, that in the event of this guy's untimely death, the plans for his device will be posted on the internet for us all to build! Woo hoo!!!

Oh, this guy is a piece of work. He couldn't even get his car to go the distance that the bank of fully-charged batteries should take him even BEFORE his magical "free energy generator" kicked in.

lambda

Flashlight Enthusiast
This reminds me of Mystery Men, where the one guy's special power was to be invisible, as long as nobody was looking at him......

Well, better go fine tune my Crogen field generators for the trip to Jupiter tonight....

MarcV

Enlightened
How about sucking just enough energy so that the pollution escapes but the SUVs remain? THAT would be the ultimate in environmental management. Let those Venusians worry about excess greenhouse gases!

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Unfortunately some people sell the "opportunity of a lifetime" get rich schemes to people who are all too keen to part with their hard earned money.

They end up coming to see me to find out how they can get their money back.

rlhess

Enlightened
Venusians already have more then enough greenhouse--or is it incineratorhouse gasses to last a very short lifetime...

Don't forget, the DC field of the earth is 0.5 Gauss. An AC field of 0.01 Gauss will make your CRT monitor squirm.

Also, TV sets are made for different parts of the world where the DC magnetism is different.

Cheers,

Richard

Albany Tom

Enlightened
Originally posted by rlhess:
Also, TV sets are made for different parts of the world where the DC magnetism is different.

Cheers,

Richard
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Hmmmmm.... So that's it. No kidding, but one country once had problems blowing up another country's ships because they tested their magnetic torpedo system in the Atlantic ocean, and tried to used them in the Pacific. So now I'm thinking that the TV producing country started making TV's so that they could manipulate the earth's magnetic fields and cause our torpedos to fail again. Someone should be looking at this.

Also - No kidding, we had someone "demand" that we investigate putting wind powered generators on top of our electric cars to charge the batteries as you drove them. The harder I tried to keep from laughing, the madder she got...

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Originally posted by Albany Tom:
Hey, be carefull. If you use up the earth's magnetic field, gravity will stop too, and all the people will fly off into space.

Hey wait, on second thought....
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">
smile.gif
smile.gif
hopefully we will be able to manage our earth's gravitational field magnetic energy consumption so that we all just lose, say, 15 or 20 pounds...darell...
smile.gif

Anthem

Newly Enlightened
Originally posted by Albany Tom:
The harder I tried to keep from laughing, the madder she got...
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Hehehe, yeah some people will just have to learn thermodynamics the hard way; Set her up in a basement running on a treadmill to power the halogens to grow the food she needs to run on her treadmill - I think she'll work out the math on her own soon enough.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Stop taking the mickey, it must be true, here is a quote from there site to prove it.

We are providing this free information out of love to help heal our planet. Please help us in educating people about magnetic energy.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Stop laughing up there in the back!!!

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Tim

Floating Spots

Enlightened
No S*&t...
When I ran my Formula Electric racing team we had all sorts of people give us "advice".

The typical stuff always came out. Ya know, the why don't you put an alternator on the wheels stuff.

The one that takes the cake, though, is the guy that wanted us to put bigger wheels on the back, "So we would always drive downhill."

Darell

Flashaholic
I've been asked why my EV only recharges when I'm slowing down and when I'm plugged in. Several passengers have asked if it wouldn't be better to even have it charging when stopped at a stop light.

Oy.