• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Closed

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast
Time to clean house...

#1 Litemania HDS Dual beltclip holster, carried for a couple weeks, but still in great shape…$20 (shipped domestic first class unless combined with other purchase)
SOLD
#2 HDS B42, upgraded with UYAJ luxIII, polished SS bezel w/green trits, simple momentary enabled, carried for a couple weeks, but still in great shape (edit: I can't find the clip. There are filler screws installed in the clip holes.)…$125 SOLD
#3 OD Longbow Micra, McCapsule, ultra green GID epoxy, UX1J, Wiz2-700, PR head assembly, stock module, stock head with glass lens $90 SOLD

#4 "The Mutt", G&P 5W mini-turbo head, emitter replaced with a VERY bright WW0T (very slight donut) , all round 6P body, detonator, Z41, 2x AW 17500, all black…$110 SOLD
#5 black 27LT, UX1K, DBx2-917, Ti bezel NOT included …$175 SPF

#6 Brinkmann light modded with (3) SMJLEDs resitored to @80mA each, light has a rear tailswitch, on a white wall the bond wires image is faintly cast through the optics, not an issue when in actual use…$13 (shipped domestic first class unless combined with other purchase)
#7 silver Dorcy 1AAA, optic version, modded with 380nm UV LED…$8 (shipped domestic first class unless combined with other purchase)
#8 black Dorcy 1AAA, reflector version, modded with a cut SMJLED…$10 (shipped domestic first class unless combined with other purchase)
(Take #6, #7, #8 all for $25)
ALL SOLD
#9 modded HF 3MCP spotlight, unknown/"I forget" Ebay 35W 4300k HID kit, 3Ah LA battery, 4 LuxI LEDs recessed into reflector DD from switch's first position (each LED has it's own copper heatsink), not the prettiest beam from the LEDs, but useful as backup/area lighting. $100 (shipped domestic parcel post ) SOLD
#10 Maxlite (original), UW0J luxIII, Ti bezel, two stage tail (has familiar tailswitch "issues" but is as received), The back of the module was scratched up in two spot from my clutzy use of pliers when removing the LE when I was planning on modding it (see pic), in no way affect performance or use…$180 SOLD

#11 bare aluminum Aleph 1x123 pack…$30 (shipped domestic first class unless combined with other purchase) SOLD
#12 Aleph LE (Don built), TW0K luxIII, NG1000…$75 SOLD

#13 black Z44 with Pyrex lens…$11 (shipped domestic first class unless combined with other purchase)
#14 old style KL1, modded with a UX1J luxIII and McR-18, otherwise stock…$55 SOLD
#15 Powerizer 3V li-ion R123 charger with (5) 680mAh batteries, car adapter also included…$20 (shipped domestic first class unless combined with other purchase) SOLD

#16 Blue Arc pouch holester NIP...$13 (shipped domestic first class unless combined with other purchase) SOLD
#17 NASCAR Spectrum solitaire…$11 (shipped domestic first class unless combined with other purchase) SOLD
#18 N1 bulb $12(shipped domestic first class unless combined with other purchase)
#19 RadioShack (Streamlight) Stylus…$3 SOLD

#20 Red 2D Mag, FM 6AA-2D adapter, G2GH R/O luxIII, Red GID epoxy glow ring around emitter, O-Sink, dual parallel DB700's (1400mA total), modded stock or sputtered stock reflector (please specify), UCL...$75

#21 bare Aleph 1 head SOLD
#22 TnC Ti bezel...$25 (shipped domestic first class unless combined with other purchase)
#23 violet Pineapple 2x123 body...$65 (shipped domestic first class unless combined with other purchase)
#24 bare flat tailcap (with protruding button), McClickie switch...$17 (shipped domestic first class unless combined with other purchase)
SOLD
#25 Aleph LE UW0J luxIII, DB833, (one of my earlier LE builds, not the prettiest of my work, but perfectly functional)...$62 (shipped domestic first class unless combined with other purchase)

All prices include domestic USPS Priority shipping (unless otherwise noted) with delivery confirmation. International Global Priority please add $5 (and PM me with a contact phone number for shipping purposes). Paypal only (cash or CC ok). First unconditional "I'll take it" gets it. Questions and PM are welcome.

Paypal to: fiorentd [at] mail.nih.gov

Please add your CPF user name in your paypal payment somewhere. Thanks.

-DF

:sleepy:

Last edited:

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
Re: FS:HDS,27LT,"The Mutt",HID,Maxlite,KL1,Aleph tube/LE,3V li-ion,Longbow,misc. parts

I'll take #14 KL1.

:paypal: Well that took care of one Christmas present.
Thank you.

Last edited:

fnmag

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS:HDS,27LT,"The Mutt",HID,Maxlite,KL1,Aleph tube/LE,3V li-ion,Longbow,misc. parts

PM has been sent.

M_R

Enlightened

PM sent on #16 Arc pouch, I'll take it pending responce.

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS:HDS,27LT,"The Mutt",HID,Maxlite,KL1,Aleph tube/LE,3V li-ion,Longbow,misc. part

Jeff and Troy, your purchases are packed and will ship out tomorrow.

All other PMs have been replied to.

Thanks. :)

-DF

M_R

Enlightened
Re: FS:HDS, 27LT, "The Mutt", HID, Maxlite, Aleph LE, 3V li-ions, Longbow, misc. stuff

Thanks for the reply DF.

I will pass on this fine hoster as it won't match my intended application.

Cheers,

Matthew

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS:HDS,27LT,"The Mutt",HID,Maxlite,Aleph LE,3V li-ions,Longbow,etc.*$$$ drops*

A few price drops...

-DF

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
Re: FS:HDS,27LT,"The Mutt",HID,Maxlite,Aleph LE,3V li-ions,Longbow,etc.*$$$ drops*

I'll take #3 Longbow also. As long as nobody objects to me buying it for a non CPF member.

No objections? Good! :grin2:
:paypal:

Edit: I forgot to put my CPF name in my Paypal payment.

Last edited:

GJW

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take #1.

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS:HDS, 27LT, "The Mutt", HID, Maxlite, Aleph LE, 3V li-ions, etc.*$$$ drops*

#1 and #3 packed and ready to go out tomorrow. :)

-DF

Alin10123

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS:HDS, 27LT, "The Mutt", HID, Maxlite, Aleph LE, 3V li-ions, etc.*$$$ drops*

How old is #5? Any mods done to it? What condition is it in? Mint? any scratches or scuffs?

ggaarryy

Newly Enlightened

Hi

Please let me know if the HDS sale does not complete.

Thanks

ggaarry

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast

Alin10123 said:
How old is #5? Any mods done to it? What condition is it in? Mint? any scratches or scuffs?

I bought it in May. No mods other than installing the bezel, then removing it. I would say the light is mint, no scuffs or scratches that I can see. I've kept it in a Pelican case most of it's adult life. I can take closer up pics tonight if you like?

-DF

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

DF, PM to you.

Karl

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast

ggaarryy said:
Hi

Please let me know if the HDS sale does not complete.

Thanks

ggaarry

Will do. :)

karlthev said:
DF, PM to you.

Karl

Replied...

-DF

BladeZealot

Enlightened

I'll take # 12.pm sent with trade or cash offer.

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast

All items paid for have been shipped.

Some closer pics of the 27LT added to the first post.

-DF

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
Re: FS:27LT, "The Mutt", Maxlite, Brinkmann 3xSMJLED, Dorcy 1AAA's, etc.*$$$ drops*

Received both items. Both were very well packaged.

Thank you also for the extra's! :goodjob:

I had forgotten just how nice and well built the Longbow was.

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS:A1,27LT,"The Mutt",Maxlite,R/O Mag,Brinkmann 3xSMJLED,Dorcy 1AAA's,etc.*$$$ dr

Yep, those Longbows are tanks!

Added a couple more items. A R/O luxIII Mag mod and a violet Pi A1.

:)
-DF