Bay area

across the pond

Newly Enlightened
Dat2zip:

Is 'bay area' as in SF? I ask because I've just been there on holiday! 2 friends of mine just got married there (english guy, SF local lass) in golden gate park.
smile.gif

You probably drove past me at some point...silver dodge intrepid, looking at a map and looking lost...
wink.gif

Market street is a real pain! Get on it the wrong way and you can't turn left anywhere!

But the way the mist just rolls into the bay is awesome!
grin.gif

Saaby

Flashaholic
Heh heh heh...this belongs in the Cafe. The Chat forum isn't for, well, chatting but for chat announcements. Feel free to visit the Chat room via the link in my signature, but not tonight...servers down.

Follow this thread

dat2zip

Flashlight Enthusiast
I thought bay Area was vague enough to mean somewhere in the continental United states. Geez, you narrowed it down so fast...

Well, I'm actually located in the heart of Silicon Valley and my second home lately has been Pac Bell Park to see the SF Giants play baseball in San Francisco China basin area. That would be the SE corner of SF. Just below where the Bay Bridge crosses landfall.

I get lost in SF and only take the safe routes I know how to navigate when I'm in San Francisco.

Just there?? When last weekend with the big bicycle race going on?

I was at Pac Bell on Sunday.

Next game is next Tues.

across the pond

Newly Enlightened
was there 22nd aug til 3rd sep. apart from a few days in the middle of the stay, when we went on a round trip to los angeles and 'lost wages'
wink.gif

took in an oakland athletics game while we were there! saw their 17th straight win on the trot (did they break the yankees record and reach 19?)

cool labour day fireworks show afterwards (even though it was saturday) smiley faces, atomic rings and big-big bangs!
smile.gif

Latest posts