They ripped off my U60XRGT

xpitxbullx

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was at the race track tonight getting a couple of runs in with my car. I decided to take a break and watch a little from the stands. People were crowding near the front of the stands. I was standing up front holding my waistbag in my hand. My U60XRGT was clipped on the side of it. I looked down at one particular point and noticed a guys hands kind of lingering close to my bag. I saw the zipper was still closed and didn't think about the flashlight. I tucked it under my arm and kept watching the races.

Later, I wanted to look under someones hood and BAM....flashlight was missing. Those *******s were long gone. Silly thing is, they probably think they got a $15 flashlight. I'm so stupid.

If I would have caught him taking it, after knocking him out, I would have taken his hands and broken all 10 fingers and snapped his forearms against a pole.

Thats how much I miss my HDS already! F#CK!!! :mad:

NAW

Enlightened
xpitxbullx said:
I was standing up front holding my waistbag in my hand. My U60XRGT was clipped on the side of it.

So did that mean the HDS was clipped on the outside of your bag? Yikes! That would be very risky.

Well anyway if I were you I'd look out at ebay. The chances are with the expensive battery it uses and all the features it has that they probably don't know how to use, they'll probably try and sell it.

nexro

Enlightened
I'm sorry for your loss :(

Did you record the serial down?
Then you could report to ebay if you see it there. Post the serial number here too so that CPFers would know.

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh, I HATE thieves!!!
xyxgun.gif
You know, for my little pet sitting business I do on the side, I go into peoples houses all the time and I would never steal from anyone. What a$$holes.

Sorry about your light. I hope you can replace it soon.

rifleman

Newly Enlightened
I feel for you, its amasing just how low people will sink, i always advise people wering bum bags and fanny pack to wear them across the from of their bodies rather round over the hips or butt.

xpitxbullx said:
I was at the race track tonight getting a couple of runs in with my car. I decided to take a break and watch a little from the stands. People were crowding near the front of the stands. I was standing up front holding my waistbag in my hand. My U60XRGT was clipped on the side of it. I looked down at one particular point and noticed a guys hands kind of lingering close to my bag. I saw the zipper was still closed and didn't think about the flashlight. I tucked it under my arm and kept watching the races.

Later, I wanted to look under someones hood and BAM....flashlight was missing. Those *******s were long gone. Silly thing is, they probably think they got a $15 flashlight. I'm so stupid.

If I would have caught him taking it, after knocking him out, I would have taken his hands and broken all 10 fingers and snapped his forearms against a pole.

Thats how much I miss my HDS already! F#CK!!! :mad:

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry about your light! The most high will replace it for you though. Don't worry.

warpdrive

Enlightened
that was a risky move to have the clip just clipped on the side of your bag. Some people will take something just as an "opportunity theft". If you make it easy, they WILL take it.

I'm sorry for your loss, but at least look on the bright side, you'll have an excuse to go light shopping again.

Casual Flashlight User

Flashlight Enthusiast

Which is pretty much what all thieves deserve anyway...worthless scum.
mad.gif

Sorry about your light pitbull.
frown.gif

CFU

xpitxbullx

Flashlight Enthusiast
In case a rare shot that it shows up somewhere, the serial for my U60XRGT is #4387.

Damn, I guess I should cancel my group buy for the arc4+ clip for it.

IT EVEN HAD THE TITANIUM BEZEL! AGGHHH!

I so mad. It's not like you can just go buy another one. :(

Jeff

Monocrom

Flashaholic
xpitxbullx said:
I so mad. It's not like you can just go buy another one. :(

Jeff

I know how you feel. Sorry for your loss. I also prefer having clips on my light too. Very convenient..... unfortunately for thieves too. :(

Perfectionist

Enlightened
I feel for ya dude ..... but look on the "bright" side :D

1) You still have your health
2) You still have your family
3) You still have your home
4) You now have an excuse to buy one of the new Novatec's !!

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you have renter's insurance, some policies might cover you for a theft like that.

Latest posts