ATTN Saaby

Tater Rocket

Enlightened
Hey, I found a 49G, $70 shipped, need to know QUICk as it is a guy in the dorms and it will sell fast. It is currently the only one I know of that is for sale, the bookstore hasn't had any for a while now. Anyway, email me or post here (email'd be faster probably). I can't guarantee it, but if you want it, just tell me ASAP and if it is still for sale then (somebody else is interested, hope he doesn't get it so you can) then you could paypal me the money. I need an excuse to get to my car anyway (need to go to rat shack and pick up a couple switches and a 4AA holder for my HD red and LD white LS's so I can take them caving tomorrow).

Spud

Edit: YOu can also get on chat too, I'll be there, then you can be sure when you talk to me that it is still available right then.

Saaby

Flashaholic
I got one full retail weeks ago
grin.gif
thought I told ya. Love it! Thanks much though
grin.gif

Go get the stuff anyway though, you have my permission.

Tater Rocket

Enlightened
You may have told me, I don't know, my computer crashed and I lost everything a while ago.

Also, perhaps you could take it back and say you got a different calc (they'll think like a TI or something). I don't know if you can do that or not though.

Spud