• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD : Ti tailcap

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi all,

For sale, this titanium tailcap. I got it from another member who got it directly from Morelite. Never used.

img0136yx1.jpg

img0134or5.jpg

For the most picky and detail minded of us, please not that there are quite nasty burrs in the threads. There were there when I got it, at first I was a bit concerned but once properly lubed and mounted on a tube, absolutely no problem to report :shrug: Smooth action and no excessive play.

img0139ci9.jpg

It initially had typical machining marks, I sanded the tailcap with 600 sand paper. It really looks nice now, I would say I erased 90-95% of the marks. It is now smooth and shiny, but NOT polished. It has a satin finish, as always with 600 sand paper.

Please not that the tailcap is EMPTY. You will need a McClicky and a rubber boot. You can get that from the Shoppe, USD12.5 and they are available righ now.

Price is SOLD :grin2: shipped from France to North, central and south America, Caraïb, middle-east, Asia and Oceania. Shipped priority but not insured nor trackable. I won't be responsible for lost/damaged in the mail. I can put this in the mail within 24/48 hours once payment received.

Paypal only please, add 4% if you are using cc-paypal.

First unconditionnal "I'll take it" gets it.

Last edited:

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS : Ti tailcap

Tailcap is Sold pending payment!

Can't believe it was so fast :drool:

WP, you are backup

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
Re: SPF : Ti tailcap

Tino - if that's the one that I sold you, sorry I didn't notice the burrs on the threads - I don't think I ever took it off the body, so I didn't even know! I surely would have said something if I had noticed it.
Take care!
john

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast

jch79 said:
Tino - if that's the one that I sold you, sorry I didn't notice the burrs on the threads - I don't think I ever took it off the body, so I didn't even know! I surely would have said something if I had noticed it.
Take care!
john
John,
No sorry needed, as I said the burr don't interfere and once lubed and mounted on a tube, it works perfectly. I only said that because I am very picky myself, and that the buyer must know as much as me about the product he buys. But I don't think this can be qualified as a defect, as it doesn't make the tailcap malfunction.

Take care John! :)

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast

Payment received, the tailcap is SOLD...

Sorry WP, if I ever have one to sell, I'll think of you.

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,

All that WP guy will do is take an amazing picture of it, and make us all want one, and then we'll all beg Morelite or TranquillityBase for more Ti, and they'll go crazy and quit, so then we'll start begging Don or Wayne to make more Ti Aleph stuff, and they'll go crazy and quit, and then we'll all be wandering around. Alone. In the dark.

All because of Wave Particle, and his damned beautiful pictures. :nana:

john

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Russ, nice snag!:rock: But I thought no one was supposed to sell any Titanium unless kenster was here to buy it? :(

I need a Ti fix!:grin2:

Ken

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah.....this WP guy...... let's tar and feather him! :laughing:

:twak:

Good snag, Russ. I should probably post a WTB thread.....

:thumbsup: WP