• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD Milky Spit Mag2C M-360 - Multi Level light 6 X Lux1 SWOH

Status
Not open for further replies.

nakahoshi

Flashlight Enthusiast
After going through a blackout last weekend, I relized my m-180 is all Ill ever need. This light is TOO bright for me. :sssh:
The light is brand new from Milky Labs, Has 5 stages of brightness Using 6 Super Efficient Lux1 SWOH (awesome tint), Uses McGizmo Reflectors and has a glass mineral Lens. This thing is crazy bright and has a perfect beam.

There is a bug in the driver that will auto shut the light off in about 20 minutes of constant runtime when using "High" Mode.
You can use levels 1-4 and there are no problems, and levels 3-4 are about as bright/brighter then the M-180.
If you decide to buy this light, you have these options

-Ill send the light to you and you can contact Milkyspit to arange the light to be Serviced and work something out between you both.

-Ill send the light to milkyspit and Have him send it your way when he is done, you PM him once I send it and it becomes your Light.

I would do this myself, Things are happening real fast, I need funds Quickly, and I dont have the needed time to wait this one out.

The light is SO bright, scott does amazing work.

The light has a Nickel bezel and LeefRing, Its a black 2C mag that runs off of 2X18650 Cells.

This light would cost you $325 fresh from MilkyLabs, Not including the Nickel Crown and the LeefRing. I will also include 1 DSD Charger and 2 18650 2200 mAh Cells.
Shipping is included in the price, If you decide to ship it to Milkyspit first, I will also pay for the return shipping.

M360.jpg

m3602.jpg

m3603.jpg

Im selling this package for $250 SOLD
I am willing to work something out with anyone who is interested.
Sorry, NO TRADES

First Ill take it gets it
Will be shipped Via USPS Priority Mail

My paypal Address is [email protected]

PM questions are OK, but If your going to BUY it please post in this thread FIRST!

Thanks
-bobby

Last edited:

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
Re: Milky Spit Mag2C M-360 - Multi Level light 6 X Lux1 SWOH

WOW! Very nice light. Someone is going to be very happy.

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast

Having seen this light up close, I've gotta say it's absolutely gorgeous. Actually had a little seller's remorse when it was time to ship it to Nakahoshi... it's just a great light to look at, and a great light to use, too! I'd be proud to own it myself. :eek:

Want to mention that the beams from both Nak's lights are MUCH whiter than they seem in this beamshot...

m3603.jpg

The actual color is very white while leaning ever so slightly toward the warm side... I tend to call this a "rich white." :)

Somebody, please help the guy out... with the included nickel crown, protected cells, charger, and LeefRing, the price is killer! Somebody is going to be VERY happy... :naughty:

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast

Oh God, Milky and nakahoshi, this is sooooo tempting...

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow! very Nice!

Milky's Lights Are Top Notch!
Whoever Gets The Milky Disease, Your done for!
Im Planning to Get one of these but in a Surefire Turbohead Form!

Milky's Lights You Just have to Try Them!

Good Luck On your Sale

nakahoshi

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks milky, thanks everyone else. This is a real deal, and is the lowest price you can find for a light of this quality. Hopefully this will sell! Milkyspit is a great guy to deal with, so taking care of this light isnt a problem at all! And no wait on build time, its allready done :grin2:
-bobby

patord

Newly Enlightened

Very VERY interested. Several questions being sent via PM.

blahblahblah

Enlightened

this is a nice buy. I'd take it if I didn't already have an M180 and X300, not to mention a M420 on the way.

bobhere

Newly Enlightened
i have sent you 2 emails this week and have not gotten any reply i paid for my items months ago and have not recieved anything but alot of excuses.. i will not post the list here i just want the refund...

bobhere

Newly Enlightened
i have sent you 2 emails this week and have not gotten any reply i paid for my items months ago and have not recieved anything but alot of excuses.. i will not post the list here i just want the refund...

nakahoshi

Flashlight Enthusiast
bobhere said:

Wow, good job bumping an old sales thread.

Listen, I have recieved NO emails from you, I promised you a refund if you diddnt recieve the cells, and I have not heard from you. Dont go out in the open to bash me because you dont know how to send me an email.

Admins, Please close this thread. I am DONE posting here

bobhere

Newly Enlightened
i did send you 2 emails.. i would not have posted in public if i had a reply in my inbox.. anyway since i put this here i will in fairness put the results here since i see you have made a mistake in shipping and did send a package.. your mistake wa sending it to wrong person.. im not sure how to find out if this person is member here but i sent you a pm with his info maybe someone else knows who they are.. does anyone know a Scott Clawson of New Jersey?

Status
Not open for further replies.