• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: Milkyspit MC2 (Free Int'nl shipping)

Flea Bag

Enlightened
Greetings!

I'd like to sell my good-as-new MilkySpit MC2 of which further information is available in this thread. I've made an easily reversible mod to the light which is basically just a cheap plastic screen crudely pasted on the opening on top of the light to prevent dust from reaching the LEDs and circuit board. This screen is easily removable and should leave no marks behind.

For those who are unfamiliar with this light: Basically the MC2 is a light that can run off one or two CR123 batteries and any li-ion battery that is within that physical size range. It was intended to be used as an endurance light and can also be used as a battery drainer for people who have batteries that are too weak to power some of their other lights. It can also function somewhat as a battery tester.

If interested, kindly contact me via e-mail. Payment of US$47 (with free registered international shipping) via Paypal is acceptable.

Thank you! :grin2:

Edit: Price drop from US$55 to US$50
Edit 2: Sale pending at US$47
Edit 3: Item sold to Bright Scouter!

Last edited:

Flea Bag

Enlightened
Re: FS: Milkyspit MC2 (Free Int'nl shipping) *Price Drop*

Bump with price drop from US$55 to US$50!

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast

What is an MC2?

Flea Bag

Enlightened

Woops I guess I should have stated it at the start of this thread. Basically the MC2 is a light that can run off one or two CR123 batteries and any 3.7v li-ion battery that is within that physical size range. It was intended to be used as an endurance light and can also be used as a battery drainer for people who have batteries that are too weak to power some of their other lights. It can also function somewhat as a battery tester.

Most of the info is in the link provided in my opening post but I hope I've done a good general summary of its purpose!

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast

This may actually be the first MC2 that's appeared on B/S/T! :eek:oo:

(Free bump.)

Flea Bag

Enlightened

Thanks for the bump but no offence, Scott: I really like the MC2 but I was a little ill-disciplined when I first bought it so I'm letting CPF decide whether I should keep it or not. If no one takes the offer within a week or two then I'll withdraw and happily keep the MC2 to play around with! :)

Flea Bag

Enlightened
Re: FS: Milkyspit MC2 (Free Int'nl shipping) *Sale Pending*

Sold to Bright Scouter!