did saaby take over the cpf?

Whistler

Enlightened
When I read " ATTENTION ALL CPF MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ SAABY'S POST HERE" I was almost
wink.gif
shocked! (you see a banner like thing on the CPF mainscreen...)

DID SAABY TAKE OVER THE CPF?
shocked.gif
confused.gif
shocked.gif

This wasn't supposed to be happen!
frown.gif
The dutch members wanted to take over the CPF!
grin.gif
Saaby can't even say 'SCHEVENINGEN'!!
rolleyes.gif

What happened?

camisdad

Newly Enlightened
Scheveningen! Scheveningen! Scheveningen!

And I am using the right accent too:) (Used to live in Lille, i.e. Rejsel when I was a toddler...)

Wait - here is another - Scheveningennnnnnnn!

DonL

Enlightened
Little did you know that Saaby has a diabolical plan to take over the entire world!!

He's planning a flashlight so powerful that we're all stunned, and in the confusion, appoint himself Master Of All.

fd6452ec.jpg

This photo was secreted out of Saaby's evil lair by a double-agent, showing the horror of his device!
shocked.gif

Saaby

Flashaholic
Furthermore--I plan to do it at school (Where I am now) so that the IP address can'e be blocked
wink.gif

Mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha

Saaby

Flashaholic
LOL!! I thought I broke the board but I couldn't have been as I was taking over the Arc factory--right??

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Someone doesn't like CPF. And me. CPF was deliberately attacked tonight. And I've been emailed viruses for a while now. Complete with enticing flashlight, LED references.

Saaby

Flashaholic
SO everyone kept asking why we couldn't delete so I said Sasha lets close down the board for an hour with a message that says you can't delete your posts because...

or better yet

why don't we post it somewhere so everyone can read it. Sasha said ok you write something up and I'll put it on the news fader in red...I didn't expect IT TO BE AS UP FRONT AS IT IS but if everyone reads it then I'm happy
wink.gif

How'd you get that clip? Come on...where's the bug?

Whistler

Enlightened
Help! Now Saaby took over the ARC factory!!!
shocked.gif

This is what I heard when I observed the Arc factory with my super dutch spy satellite:
saaby

I think he has brain melted
icon15.gif
(a technological mindmelting!) with mr. PG:
saaby2

Mr PG are you all right?
wink.gif

PS: Sorry Saaby, I don't hope that you are offended by this. It's just a joke.
smile.gif
And if you would I couldn't delete it anyway.
wink.gif
rolleyes.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
By the by... did any of you actually go and read the post that is linked in the news fader announcement? If you haven't, I strongly suggest that you do so immediately! The little guy has just about had it with repeating himself regarding the delete function being disabled... and frankly, so have I.
rolleyes.gif

PsycoBob[Q2]

Enlightened
DavidW, Would you be willing to define "Attacked"? As an E-Geek I'm curious. Was it an email-attack, or a network-access attack?

Saaby

Flashaholic
(I'm not 100% sure, but I think he may have been joking--and forgot to include one of these
winkie.jpg
)