Were to buy MagLED bulb in United Kingdom(Preferably London)?

Lobo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yep, question for our fellow brit cpfers. Where in London can you buy the Maglite LED upgrade for 2D cell. And how much do they usually cost?

Last edited:

Lobo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Were to buy MagLED bulb in United Kingdom(preferably London)?

Nobody? Ok, if I loosen up the requirements, which chain of stores sells Maglite LED upgrades in the UK, and for how much?

Lobo

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's actually my brother who was supposed to pick up one cheap when he was in the states, but forgot and now wants to make it up to me (he lives in London). But I didn't realise that they we're so expencive in England to. Roughly the same price as in Sweden! Hard to be a flashoholic when you dont live in the US...

Don't think I'll bother to get one, even though he promised to pay for it, seems a bit steep.

But thanks for the link anyway!

Casual Flashlight User

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hard to be a flashoholic when you dont live in the US...

Testify!
frown.gif

God bless Lighthound & 4sevens!
smile.gif

CFU

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
I thought I saw something a while back where one of the moderators or admins on this site was offering a for-fee parcel forwarding services to people in other countries who purchase merchandise from vendors who will only ship to a US address.

Lobo said:
It's actually my brother who was supposed to pick up one cheap when he was in the states, but forgot and now wants to make it up to me (he lives in London). But I didn't realise that they we're so expencive in England to. Roughly the same price as in Sweden! Hard to be a flashoholic when you dont live in the US...

Don't think I'll bother to get one, even though he promised to pay for it, seems a bit steep.

But thanks for the link anyway!

Casual Flashlight User

Flashlight Enthusiast
I thought I saw something a while back where one of the moderators or admins on this site was offering a for-fee parcel forwarding services to people in other countries who purchase merchandise from vendors who will only ship to a US address.

Yep...

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/141638

Could be very handy for B/S/T sales when the seller will only ship to the US.

CFU