Funny user guides...

Tree

Flashlight Enthusiast
"This is the back of a Mackie MS 1202-VLZ track sheet. If you have found it in your copy machine please return it to the poor sap who lost it.

Not only does Mackie have a great sense of humor, but they do a great job of explaining basic signal flow and how to wire some cables. I've pointed out these manuals a few times to "teach" the part timers some things when I could not be there.
smile.gif

Saaby

Flashaholic
Yeah...showed how (It's a SR32*4-VLZ Pro) to wire every kind of wire immagineable except for the only one I'm really interested in--BNC
grin.gif

(BNC is for the lamp, I want to make a LED lamp for it)

Brock

Flashaholic
Tree I actually teach a class for the Univ. and I use the Mackie book for a bunch of parts, that and the Yamaha book. Very good for beginners and even for those that get it, they did a good job.

Tree

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Yamaha book is great. After gigs if I'm showing someone how to use house or monitor position my way I'll then show them the relevant section in the Yamaha book so they can see the proper
winkie.jpg
way of doing it. Most of them seem confused by the Yamaha book at first, but after some hands on experience they can understand it a bit more.

Saaby

Flashaholic
Ya know all this talk about Yamaha and Mackie is kinda funny because the Mackie is brand new, it replaced a Yamaha
grin.gif