• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired need a glass and o-ring for a aleph 3 head

dirkp

Enlightened
need a glass and o-ring for a aleph 3 head .
feel free to make me an offer or say me where i can buy one . :)

dirkp

Enlightened
yes, but i think i'm blind or they dont have a glass for the a3 :candle:

Morelite

Flashlight Enthusiast
The A3 window size is 41.65mm x 2.85mm (thick), I never had any luck finding them without getting them custom made.

Last edited:

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Morelite said:
The A3 window size is 41.65mm x 2.85mm (think), I never had any luck finding them without getting them custom made.

Dwayne, if you want to work on having something made and available for good people like Dirk, I`m all in my friend.;)

Ken

Morelite

Flashlight Enthusiast
kenster said:
Dwayne, if you want to work on having something made and available for good people like Dirk, I`m all in my friend.;)

Ken

I did alot of research looking for those and the few quotes I did get back where very high for a small piece of glass or sapphire. I deleted those quotes awhile agp but IIRC they where more than the cost of the whole A3 head kit. I ended up buying a head kit from the Shoppe just to get a window to put in the Ti A3 head.
If you really need a window and don't mind doing a little sanding I can help you out. I have 4 windows here that I will give away. These windows are regular glass (window plate glass) and they are 42.3 ish mm in diameter and 3.17mm in thickness. The thickness is fine but you will need to sand (with regular sandpaper) around the outer edge a little to get them to fit in the A3 head.
If you want to try one, PM me and I'll send you one.

Oh, all most forgot, the A3 window O-Ring is a -031, I got mine from a local hardware center.

A3windows.jpg