• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: ArcMania 3W Tower Modules - WITHDRAWN

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Guys...

I`ve become a big believer in the use of Mike Jordan`s ("Arc Mania") Tower Modules for use in the Surefire Turbo-Head Flashlights...such as the M3T`s, M6`s, SRTH`s KT1`s and KT2`s, etc. These drop-in TM`s make these flashlights capable of throwing spectacularly huge amounts of light.

Many CPF`ers are already familiar with Mike`s nice work in building Tower Modules, but for those CPF`ers who may not be familiar with them, there is a wealth of information that you can get through a CPF "advanced search" of several of Mike Jordan`s threads (under his CPF name "Arc Mania") that he started when he was selling the same.

Back on track...over the last few months, I`ve bought *several* :rolleyes: TM`s from Mike, as well as from other CPF`ers. The net result is that I have ended up with some "extra" TM`s that I`d be willing to sell to other CPF`ers if there is an interest in the same.

To that end, up for sale are three 3W TM`s that I bought directly from Mike, and which I have not used at all except to test them. They are as new and as mint as the day Mike made them. They are made with Lux III`s, bin UW0J, driven at 1000mA, and can handle a battery range of 3.7 to 16 volts. You can read Mike`s own description of these 3W TM`s here: http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showpost.php?p=1635980&postcount=46

I`ll sell them to you for the same amount I paid for them, which is $150.00 each, plus an additional $10.00 towards the cost of shipping CONUS via insured USPS Priority Mail. International buyers are welcome, provided that you cover all costs of shipping in excess of $10.00, and that you accept all risks of loss and/or damage incurred during the course of shipping. (I also declare the full value on the custom`s form.)

I can accept both cash-funded and cc-funded Paypal, and I`ll absorb the PP fees. The first person(s) to post an unconditional "I`ll take one", etc. in this thread will be the buyer(s). I`ll then contact you via PM to sort out the PP and shipping logistics.

NOW...if these great Tower Modules don`t sell, that will also be fine with me. :p :) It`s akin, after all, to the amount of ammunition one should have for your firearms...."You can never have too many Tower Modules!" :D

Thanks for looking!

:)

EDIT: These TM`s are withdrawn from any sale.

Last edited:

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: ArcMania 3W Tower Modules

I will vouch for the performance of these first hand, both the Vs for the wall of light dependant on the reflector and the IIIs for phenomenal throw.

Karl

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Lunal Tic...

Please send a PM to me with your email address, and I`ll send some beam shots to you. This same offer goes for any other interested CPF`er.

(I`ve been fooling around with ImageShack a little bit, but not enough to figure out yet how to post photos in a CPF thread. :rolleyes: )

The beam shots that I presently have, BTW, are all indoors. (I`m in Wisconsin, and it`s COLD outside!) :p As a host for the Lux III TM, I used a Surefire M3T (having a KT4 turbo head), with three primary SF 123 batteries.

Best wishes!

Last edited:

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Lunal Tic...

I sent the email again.

Please let me know if you receive the same.

Thanks!

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast

Got the pix, thanks. About how big is the hotspot at 10-15'? I've got a Lux V version but I'm cogitating on this one.

TIA,
-LT

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Lunal Tic...

Roughly...around 20-22 inches.

The hot spot is about 22 inches on the "weathervane" picture I sent to you, and that was taken around 15 feet away, or so.

Take care.

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

With Bart`s help (Thank you, again, Bart!), I ve been able to get these pictures of the Lux III Tower Module beams into this post.

The Lux III TM was placed in a Surefire M3-T for these shots...and I apologize in advance for the quality (or lack thereof) of these pictures. :p

Here is a shot of some antique weather vanes hanging on one of our walls, taken about 10-15 feet away:

luxiiitm003dg2.jpg

Here is a shot taken of a vintage toy airplane, taken around 20-30 feet away:

luxiiitm007hb1.jpg

Finally, here is a shot of our German Shephard, named "Caeser" :

caeserandhouse014yk8.jpg

:D

I`ll try to post one or two more pictures shortly.

Take care.

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: ArcMania 3W Tower Modules (PICTURES ADDED)

Her are a couple of beam shots taken against the ceiling, at about 10-15 feet. I intentionally took them off-center, to try to show the nature of the spill area around the hot spot:

luxiiitm012df3.jpg

luxiiitm011fj0.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Regentag

Banned
Re: FS: ArcMania 3W Tower Modules (PICTURES ADDED...including one of my dog!)

If you like throw, this is the way to go.

Aut Caesar aut nihil!

Bump. :)

bombelman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: ArcMania 3W Tower Modules (PICTURES ADDED...including one of the dog)

As man's best friend of a flashaholic, Caesar is missing either a Led-collar or paw-holester + Tri-lux light ;)

Cheers mate !!

EDIT: PM received and Paypal sent ! :paypal:

Last edited:

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

bombelman said:
As man's best friend of a flashaholic, Caesar is missing either a Led-collar or paw-holester + Tri-lux light ;)

Cheers mate !!

EDIT: PM received and Paypal sent ! :paypal:

Hi Bombelman...

Methinks that your edited "PM received and Paypal sent" message was meant for another thread. :p I haven`t sent you a PM and I haven`t received any PP payment from you.

Other than that,though, you`re right on target! :D

Take care!

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Guys...

I`m withdrawing these Tower Modules from the B/S/T.

Best wishes to all!

Last edited: