Tell me I'm not nuts!

msm1018

Newly Enlightened
I just bought 4 civictors (for presents) and one P1D-CE black for myself. I just bought a new P1 a month ago!:awman: Am I nuts or am I just another guy on the forums???? :grin2:

EngrPaul

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you bought 4 P1D-CE's for friends, and 1 Civictor for yourself, you would be nuts. But it seems you did things the CPF way. Welcome to the forums.

Casual Flashlight User

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's unatural to buy flashlights for others whilst not treating yourself to one.

You are %100 sane (well, by CPF standards anyway).
smile.gif

CFU

light_emitting_dude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just bought a bunch of lights for x-mas gifts here also. Your not nuts your just like the rest of us here and thats why we are all here!! Just wait until the crees come out in abundance and we will all go crazy!! :twak:

Raybo

Enlightened
Who's nuts? I'm not nuts, i'm really not or am I?

Are YOU telling me i'm NUTS? Who are you to tell me i'm nuts? I used to be nuts but i'm fine now.

OH YEA! hang around here long enough and watch your bank account dwindle.......

YOU'RE NUTS!

Ray

;)

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just the fact that that question formed in your mind causes me to wonder just how sane you are. To me, it is perfectly normal to spend a small fortune on flashlights and I wonder why there are so many wierd people out there that don't do just the same thing.

Keep on buying until the question seems ridiculous or better yet, never enters into your mind again.

-Goatee

PAB

Enlightened
I may not know where I am, but I'm not lost
Perfectly normal to buy flashlights for christmas presents. You want nuts, you take your P1D-CE and wrap it up the night before christmas and put it under the tree and write "From: Santa Claus" on it. See, everybody is happy with their christmas presents.

carbine15

Flashlight Enthusiast
My family is tired of me giving lights as presents. I gave away energizer double barrels one year. PT Surges another year. I gave away a bunch of those 2xcr123 cyclops lights froms sams club and those 1W element lights last year. This year everyone gets coincell lights personalized with a goofy picture of me under the clear plastic. (more thougtful / clever / cheap)

Etienne1980

Newly Enlightened
You are an ordinary decent flashaholic... I hope you got the needed load of money to follow the dark side of the flashlight force.
Me not : my wage is 1500 € a month.
I am always broke.