Inexpensive filler Christmas gifts for girl friend ideas?

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm getting her a digital camera as a main gift but wondered about suggestions for a few filler gifts, something less then $20 or so. I have no idea what makeup, shampoo or other toiletries she uses so that is out of the question. And no lights as well. Earlier in the year I gave her a L1P and I might has well gotten her a mag solitaire. One item I spied and bought at Walmart was a snow globe that you can insert a picture into. I forget the price but that was less then ten dollars.

powernoodle

Flashlight Enthusiast
Make her something. Get a wood picture frame and stick a pic of you two in it and write or draw lovey dovey stuff on the frame. Go to a craft place and buy a little kit to make a cheap bracelet. Manly ideas? No. But you show that you put a little effort in it and that will do the trick. Trust Powernoodle.

cheers

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
I agree with Powernoodle. A hand-made gift is much more memorable and will be one of those items that she keeps and cherishes. Just as long as it's not something like a hand-made potato masher. :) Go to a crafts store for inspiration; there are plenty of personalized gift ideas there.

Latest posts