The Craig Thread - Status, Updates & Prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greta

Flashaholic
Posted earlier this evening by WakaWakaBBS in THIS THREAD

I just got a phone call from Craig, He is at University Of Washington Hospital. They did a Cat scan found a Aneurysms in his Brain, and 5 minutes ago he called back that they just did a Spinal Tap which revealed Blood in the Tap. He said that they will now probably open his head up to try and fix things.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">

And then later...

Craig just now called me again, He is being transferred to Harborview Hospital where they are going to perform Brain Surgery
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">

I've closed the other thread for now so that we can keep everything together in one place.

Paul, thank you for the updates. As you can see, we will all be waiting not so patiently for anything that you can give us. Please pass on to Craig that we all pray for a successful operation and speedy recovery.

bwcaw

Enlightened
Wow, just read the last of the "urgentnotice"
thread. My hopes and prayers are with you Craig.
Get well soon!
icon14.gif

mc

Newly Enlightened
I had a brother die from a brain aneurysm at 27 years old. They may have caught Craig's in time, I hope for the best.

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
My aunt had the surgery a few years ago with absolutely no after effects so my thoughts and prayers hope the same will be true for you.

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dude! I remember talking LED's with you outside the Nugget Mall back in the 80's. Waiting for the bus. I hope to see you again in February. My prayers are with you.

Wolfen

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's 11:30 PM here, just read the post and said a prayer. Get well Craig!

Light-Headed

Enlightened
I know most of you have seen this poem but it holds a special meaning for me. Craig, my thoughts and prayers are with you my brother. Doctors can fix but only God can heal. Today my prayers are that God will carry you.
smile.gif
And I know exactly what you mean darell. I had a hard time typing this.

Footprints

One night a man had a dream. He dreamed he was walking along the beach with the Lord. Across the sky flashed scenes from his life. For each scene he noticed two sets of footprints in the sand; one belonging to him, and the other to the Lord.

When the scene of his life flashed before him, he looked back at the footprints in the sand. He noticed that many times along the path of his life there was only one set of footprints. He also noticed that it happened at the very lowest and saddest times in his life.

This really bothered him and he questioned the Lord about it: "Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you, you'd walk with me all the way. But I have noticed that during the most troublesome times in my life, there is only one set of footprints. I don't understand why, when I needed you most, you would leave me?"

The Lord replied: "My son, my precious child, I love you and I would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."

Status
Not open for further replies.