low light online engagement

Brock

Flashaholic
Hey, that might come in handy on the Obsession (computerized lighting board) in a dark booth
wink.gif

Saaby

Flashaholic
Nah...I'm just a High School techie--almost bottom of the totem pole (Softomore) except I was able to fight my way up to assistant audio tek.

Tree

Flashlight Enthusiast
Didn't think about using it for work. We are looking at the Innovason consoles (I just demoed one briefly at the office) and it would be awesome for that.

No, sadly I never go to LDI.
frown.gif
The only ones to go are the head of lighting and the owner of the other company we share office space with.

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmmm, el backlight, so it will get slowly dimmer as time goes on. And only PS2 connector? You could get more power to run the thing if they did a USB version. And also, I'm only interested in the USB version;)

As far as tech crew, when I did lighting design we had a rather ancient Syntax lighting computer. But we loved it! The whole building has undergone a complete rebuild since I was last there and now I hear they have an expression 3! Wow, lots of money coming in from somewhere, I sure didn't donate it! In fact, I can't even find a link to any info on the Syntax. If you put "syntax lighting computer" into google, the first thing that comes up is a link to my high school history page! lol, it's hard for me to think about my stint there as history...

I can't wait to stop moving all over the place so that I can hit up a local community theater for work on the crew again!

Saaby. Keep working on the crew and even if you don't go into something like that in college, you might be able to get an actual paying job doing it in your "spare" time. I did that for several years at college and it was great fun. Climbing around hanging lights and getting paid to do so!