To trick or fright?

BrightShadow

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys! Well, All Hollow's Eve is coming up... I was wondering if you guys could help me with something. I am a devoted fan of this day. It is almost like New Years to me! Of course, many think that I am to old to trick or treat...
rolleyes.gif
You are never to old!!! What I need help with is that I can't seem to decide on a costume. I have many of them from previous occations, but I have narrowed it down to 3.
1.) A princess
2.) A vampire
3.) A cat

Oh, and what color light to use on the house. I got
1.)purple : with white webs
2.)green : also with white webs
3.)strobe : with glow-in-the-dark webs
4.)blacklight : with blacklight webs

Thanks for your help you guys! If I don't get a chance to talk to anybody until All Hollow's Eve, Have a happy, scary, and totally wicked night!!
tongue.gif

Rosetta out.
winkie.jpg

Charles Bradshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
All Hallows Eve. Only considered evil by christian church (competition). Festival of Samhain (pronounced So way) was annual time that the departed, freinds and family could visit. Nothing evil or sinister about it.

Only way I would celebrate would be with Wiccans.

flashfan

Flashlight Enthusiast
How about a vampire princess? Don't forget the glow-in-the-dark stuff for special effects. (Just saw a bunch of glow-in-the-dark stuff for Halloween at the local Sav-On(Osco) store.)

Regarding house colors, the strobe and/or blacklight "colors" could match your costume. Anything that glows or lights up is great...but then again, this IS the flashaholic bulletin board, so what would you expect?
smile.gif

Whatever you decide to do, be safe out there!