Anyone good at Scrabble ?

Greta

Flashaholic
...for anyone sitting at work with nothing to do
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">OH!OH!OH!... That's ME!!
grin.gif
grin.gif

Saaby

Flashaholic
Heh heh...remember the copter game? The other day at school I decited to play it (From my ad-free website) and about 3 minutes later everyone in the room was playing it instead of doing their work
frown.gif

I don't need my webpage getting blocked, so the first thing I did when I got home (Just to be on the safe side) was moved the file to a different part of my site
grin.gif

We used to have to play scrabble in french class with, well, french words. Thus I thought english would be a piece of cake--what I forgot was that we often cheated in french
wink.gif
so I like Scrabble--I'm just not very good at it.

BuddTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
This game is SOOOO BLANKING addicting! It's like scrabble, but more fun!

Why did you post this game! I spend 9 darn hours on the internet saturday, and I haad a whole day of work to do!

Silviron

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm pretty good at the regular board game, but my 78 year old mother absolutely kicks my posterior every time.

Very embarassing. Sore loser that I am, I won't play her any more. If I get to put seven letters down including a Z on a double word score, she will get a Q and 2 Ps on a triple word score with the Q on a triple letter score.

Now that my father is in an advanced state of Alzheimer's at least I can beat him at Chess.... Although if I make his moves for him, I usually beat myself... That is also kind of embarassing.

T-Rex

Newly Enlightened
Ok, it calls "gude" a word (done by accident), but it won't allow "doh".

Weird dictionary.

EDIT: It accepted a couple of words that were not English. I can only assume it uses multiple dictionaries.