How to post pictures.

Whistler

Enlightened
Thanks Bart
icon14.gif

I only hope there are no punks out there who will mess with the pictures...
frown.gif

I hope this is not going to stimulate someone to do so...
icon15.gif

But this will make it more likely to have the pictures in a thread after a while...
winkie.jpg

McGizmo

Flashaholic
That's real cool Bart! I too hope folks don't abuse this! I also hope people using this will set the image resolution to 72 dpi and size the images so as not to have the thread go to mega wide! Perhaps Image Station sizes the images automatically?

Good Job! Perhaps the log on info for CPF image account could be included as text in the member profile? This would at least limit access to members?

Whistler

Enlightened
I'am not concerned about the CPF members, but all these freaks who are visiting the CPF...

But we will see. I suppose they are too stupid anyway...

B@rt

Flashaholic
hi Don,
thanks, resolution and size don't matter, as long as you link from the preview pic. If you try to link the original it won't work...
winkie.jpg

I'm not sure how to make the login only available to members, if the info is on the member-profile page, this is probably something one of our moderators has to figure out? (Sasha, you there?
tongue.gif
)

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Originally posted by *Bart*:
I'm not sure how to make the login only available to members, if the info is on the member-profile page, this is probably something one of our moderators has to figure out? (Sasha, you there?
tongue.gif
)
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">This way, the how to won't get lost in the archives as well....... David W? Sasha? as Bart said
tongue.gif

Whistler

Enlightened
Thanks, I hope you don't mind the 'abuse'...
wink.gif

I'am aware that the images of my cat don't fit in the 'incandescent flashlight' section
rolleyes.gif

B@rt

Flashaholic
Thanks to my own stupidity, access to the CPF account currently isn't possible...
blush.gif
icon15.gif

I'll try to solve it, but I may have to create a new account.
rolleyes.gif
frown.gif

In the mean time, any pics that need to be uploaded can be emailed to [email protected] and I will mail you back the url ASAP...

Whistler

Enlightened
That's too bad. I just wanted to upload another picture...

I will do it right now with 'my own' storage, and transfer it later to the (new?)account.

Darell

Flashaholic
OK guys. I have my own domain and web space... but this has be curious. I couldn't log in before, and I can't log in now. After I put in the username and password, I'm asked to "sign in." What's up with that?

Whistler

Enlightened
I just logged in (before Darell), looked around,uploaded... and I had no problems.

WAIT!So perhaps it was me who prevented Darell to log in...
shocked.gif
icon15.gif
Sorry.
wink.gif

Thanks Bart
smile.gif
! Those pics from Shelby are art indeed... I'am happy that he allowed me to show them on my site! I agree with you Bart that he should upload them in a higher resolution (so that I can print them out an make a wallpaper from it)...
grin.gif