Energizer Max commercial

webley445

Flashlight Enthusiast
Saw it on cable last night. Camping trip, scary stories, up all night with the lights on in the tent. The "competion" dies out, but the Max keeps going. you all will probably do as I did, why are they using those cheapo incans to go camping? And why only one light per tent? felt like writing them a letter telling them that each individual should have had their own light and the possible options to use for durability and descent run time. And WHY for heavens sake don't they have a LED "tent" light within the abode?

This is getting as bad as when I watch an action flick and wonder why they never reload, how can they take out 8 bad guys at 75 yards shooting from the hip, and why is that guy using a thin metal trash can for cover against a fella with an AR 15?
tongue.gif

Saaby

Flashaholic
I made my own tent light out of the existing Energizer tent light. I am also in the process (Don't ask why it's not done yet) of making another tent light that is superior to any other on the market...

ANWYAY~~I suppose the flashlights were these?

ValEconBrght_z.jpg

(Shudder)

webley445

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not even, the main one I recall was a plastic body with a Xmas red body and a white head. I know the one you're talking about though. Worked for several companies that would buy those to use for employees (many still do). Would CONSTANTLY have to beat them against your palm to keep them lit. Always dimming and going out while you were using them.