Fenix pocket clip (AAA lights)!

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast
These should be included with the lights, for perhaps $1 more, tops. Six bucks for a simple pocket clip sounds a bit much. Heck, if it's for an E0, that adds 30% to the cost of the light!

I know, six bucks isn't much, especially compared to other products' prices, but I don't think I personally would pay that much for a pocket clip for a AAA Fenix. Maybe for a P1D-CE pocket clip... Hint hint, Fenix/4sevens. :popcorn:

Art Vandelay

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hope they make one for the P1D CE. That light would be perfect for the bill of my cap.

EsthetiX

Enlightened
6 bucks? I would like a couple but that's rediculous. They should either come with the lights from now on or just be a dollar $2.00 tops!

coontai

Newly Enlightened
TigerhawkT3 said:
These should be included with the lights, for perhaps $1 more, tops. Six bucks for a simple pocket clip sounds a bit much. Heck, if it's for an E0, that adds 30% to the cost of the light!

I know, six bucks isn't much, especially compared to other products' prices, but I don't think I personally would pay that much for a pocket clip for a AAA Fenix. Maybe for a P1D-CE pocket clip... Hint hint, Fenix/4sevens. :popcorn:
Don't want to judge but these new clips aren't made from gold or titanium. Give me a break...

x2x3x2

Banned
they probably made that the standard pricing for most of their small accessories.
i didnt expect this simple clip to cost even more than the keychain clip :p
and the L2x holsters cost less than the P1 holster? i duno man...

LEDninja

Flashlight Enthusiast
Note how the clip fits on the E0 - on the thicker middle part which makes it harder to operate.

Pocket clip $2
Padded envelope $1
47s stuffing the envelope $1
Postage $2
Total $6

Lighthound and Eliteled now charges $8+ for a GPM envelope. USPS airmail no longer an option.

Robban

Enlightened
LEDninja said:
Note how the clip fits on the E0 - on the thicker middle part which makes it harder to operate.

Pocket clip $2
Padded envelope $1
Postage $2
Total $6

Lighthound and Eliteled now charges $8+ for a GPM envelope. USPS airmail no longer an option.
Exactly. It seems people easily forget that shipping is included on his site. For very cheap pieces this gets painful.

coontai

Newly Enlightened
LEDninja said:

Pocket clip $2
Padded envelope $1
Postage $2
Total $6

very good point. 4sevens should offer packages (ie three for 10) so people who want a couple don't get robbed

x2x3x2

Banned
well, how about the fact that the P1 holster costs more than an L2x holster then?

teststrips

Enlightened
I don't need this clip as I keep my AAA lights on my keychain - they are there mostly as a backup.

When they come out with an AA version for the L1T, I'll be all over it.

I'd also be all over an AA sized Digital light... clickie based. L1D (3 levels + Strobe + SOS) Able to handle regular AA's + 14500 Li-ion batteries.

Thujone

Flashlight Enthusiast
for $6 you can get a maglite solitaire.... While possibly not as useful as this clip it definitely seems like a better value.