Which of your lights have serial numbers?

tron3

Banned
My near 20 year old 3 D-cell streamlight has a serial number.

My Striker-Vg by LEDlogic is #96. :grin2:
Some may recall I posted the first review on that light here on CPF before most of you knew it existed. Many of us appreciate the other "scoop" reporters here.

Any light you consider valuable enough to merit a serial number?

Lobo

Flashlight Enthusiast
My trusty old Maglite!

You're aware of that Lumatron is a budget line of home electronics...

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gosh, until you mentioned it I never thought about it. I think the only ones that I have that don't have serial numbers would be the Chinese imports and the SLPPs (4AA and 3C), everything else has a serial number on it. Oh and maybe some the MiniMags don't have S/N's.

I wouldn't consider a Mag or the old Streamlight Kel-lites as being valuable, but they do all have serial numbers.

anch

Newly Enlightened
#0096 Jil Lite

I think it was the first one in the US when I first posted about "I just got my coolest light"

I Just Got My Coolest Flashlight 03-12-2005, 04:48 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Several months ago I saw a flashlight in the "Collecting" section that has been eating away at me ever since. It was posted by Warren (Etendue) and I hadn't heard anything since.

I started looking on the web for this light (the Jil-Lite CR2). I found a picture of it on Warren's site, as well as the Jil-Lite site (jillite.com).

Sunday March 3rd I sent Warren an e-mail to ask if he could get one to me and how much it would cost. He sent me a reply and I ordered it on Tuesday. He shipped it on Wednesday and I just jot it a few minutes ago (Saturday the 12th). WOW! What service!!!!

But the light is so cool - Lux III, driven by a micropuck HO at 1.3W, 1 CR2 battery, claimed 1.5 hour runtime, just about 2" (60mm) long and 3/4" (18mm) in diameter - it is sooooo tiny and soooo bright and soooo white in light color. It is beautifully machined aluminum and type III HA - and the finish is beautiful as well. Oh, also, reflector, perfectly centered Lux III, perfect hotspot with beautiful sidespill.

Quality-wise it looks to compare to my TNC Keylux AA - and that quality level is exceptional. Long term testing (playing) will tell the real tale though.

It is so nice I may be afraid to carry it and may have to buy another one for that purpose.

Super thanks to Warren.

Here's a picture. The slightly smaller one on the left is a direct drive model that runs at much lower output that the manufacturer claims to give 20 hours runtime.

I hope he posts these for general sale here on cpf. It really looks like a winner.

Time to go play with my new light

D-Dog

Enlightened
My Jil Intelli is 0047, however, I think that is it for me :(, so far...

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
Aside from my C,D and MC M*gs... (and 2AA and 3AA M*gleds)

OLD Rayovac 3D Aluminum light (M*g like)
OLD SL Excalibre 5D
SL 3CXP
And SF KL3

None others that I can easily determine.

Last edited:

abvidledUK

Flashlight Enthusiast
I give my rechargeable batteries serial numbers, in groups, so that I can keep like charged and discharged together.

4AA's & 4 AAA's together.

Especially so with my new Rechargeable CR123's, 3v and 3.6v types, in pairs.

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
All of my Surefires/Surefire mods and Surefire bezels
My Minimag LED
All of my Mags