Would you rather cook or cleanup?

• Cook, I can kick it up!

Votes: 38 76.0%
  • Clean up, I cant cook.

Votes: 12 24.0%

• Total voters

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Would you rather do the Cooking, or clean up afterwards? Personally I rather cook. This question popped into my head as I washed 10 dishes tonight... :mad:

h_nu

Enlightened
There is no both option. They are both easy and quick if you are either organized or single and have no choice. ;)

I have never seen anyone as well organized and good as my dad though. He did all the Thanksgiving cooking and had all the dishes done by the time we finished with dessert. Mom admits he is better in the kitchen.

supes

Enlightened
Even though I end up doing both most of the time. I'm going with cooking. It's funnier to me. Mixing the ingredients and fliping the food in the air even if it goes everywhere sometimes, hehe.

Plus, chicks dig men who can cook. :D

benchmade_boy

Flashlight Enthusiast
i enjoy cooking but when my older brother is home when i cook for me and him he says "you made the mess you clean it up" but when we were younger he wouyld make food and make a big mess then he would say ' i cooked so you get to clean it up" so its a lose lose situation. but i do make some great steaks!

bitslammer

Enlightened
Cook. Fortunately we have a dishwasher to handle most of the cleanup.

Hey PEU are you a Riverplate fan? I was in Buenos Aries in 2005 and I think they won some type of playoff because their fans were all over the street. If you like ribs you should go to Brasil. Fogo de Chao rocks! ;)

Just kidding. I know that carnivorism is the unofficial religion of Argentina and they take their love and cooking of meat quite seriously.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
papper plates or eat outa the pot ya cooked in simple meals like ravoli in a can

carbine15

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been having some serious fun making gravys and sauces from pan scrapings. I'ts like an expermiment every time I cook. Never follow a recepie except to bake.

bitslammer

Enlightened
carbine15 said:
I've been having some serious fun making gravy and sauces from pan scrapings. I'ts like an experiment every time I cook. Never follow a recipe except to bake.

Wow. My sentiments exactly. Baking is like fine chemistry. You can't fudge a single ml/tsp/oz.gm etc., but when doing sauces, gravy etc. reckless intuition seems the only way to go.

drizzle

Enlightened
I can cook but prefer to clean up. I get impatient being around all that food and having to wait to eat it.

Pila_Power

Enlightened
Me too turtle, 'cept I can't cook much except I do cook a mean bbq!!

I am no good in the kitchen unless I am cleaning. I don't trust my wifey to clean properly (I think I'm a bit anal when it comes to cleaning things I intend to eat/cook off) and so I do all the washing up...well me plus Mr Dishwasher Machine!! :naughty:

Ras_Thavas

Enlightened
I do most all the cooking in our house. If I make a huge mess, like during Thanksgiving, I clean up some stuff as I go.

It is just the two of us, so we often just pile dishes in the sink for a few days and whoever feels like it just does them.